2007 NSW Youth Teams Roll Offs

I reckon Windsor bowl would be the go.. Because its an unfamiliar centre for people and it would be good 2 test how well they actually go, instead of having it at illawarra where alot of ppl who will roll off are from there and it would be an advantage 2 them.. get my drift..??

kay101 said:
And on a seperate note, next time i dont think opinions should be asked for in these kind of circumstances - in such an open forum. It can create unecessary arguements and get personal. Center choice isnt offered for participants to get involved with in other tournaments or roll offs and i certainly dont feel it should have been done in this case either.
Agreed!!!

busta_punka666 said:
Because its an unfamiliar centre for people and it would be good 2 test how well they actually go, instead of having it at illawarra where alot of ppl who will roll off are from there and it would be an advantage 2 them
It does not matter where we roll off there will always be a couple of people with an advantage. A lot of the people rolling off are not from here, as I said earlier I would say no more than 4 bowlers from here...

Well Well Well.... this has become interesting...

Whatever happened to holding a roll off at a centre that could closely mimic the centre where the actual team event takes place? or if its in nsw actually holding it there?

Well i am sure that if it were at strikezone there wont be an advantage to any of the locals, because by then we should have the new lanes, so no one at all will have the advantage, and i am sure that a new condition can be made so that no one knows what it is... if needed i will personally make the condition, and test it myself while no one else is in the center. And i will assure you if i did make it they wont be easy!!!

Back
Top Bottom