2006 Women's Adelaide Cup 28th/29th January

A

AMF Norwood

Hi All

Sorry it's taken awhile but we are proud to announce that the Women's Adelaide cup will be held on January the 28th and 29th.

The entry forms are being designed and printed and this should all be done by the end of next week. Should you want to receive a copy of the entry form please email me your details and i will arrange for this.

At this stage it is anticipated the tournament will be run similiar to this years format. Cost and prize fund payout is still being considered, we do not anticipate that there will be many changes from this year's tournament.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile 041 3011 920.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl

Hey Guys

Further to my last e-mail the entry forms for the Women's Adelaide Cup are now out. You can book your place for either A squad or B squad via the internet or you can phone me on 041 3011 920. Please bear in mind that your position is not secured in either squad until a $50.00 deposit has been received.

Last year was a successful year for this tournament, let's make this year's even better.

Sonia Ballestrin
Asssitant Manager

Hey Sonia please add me to B squad , deposit in the mail soon

Thanks Tash

Hey Sonia,
Any chance of putting the Entry Form on the Entry Form Forum?
If not, could you please email me one.
Thank you.
Jenny ;)

Tweety said:
Hey Sonia,
Any chance of putting the Entry Form on the Entry Form Forum?
If not, could you please email me one.
Thank you.
Jenny ;)
Sorry forgot to give you my email address.
[email protected]
But could you also just add Jenny Camilleri to B Squad Thank you.
Jenny ;)

Hi All

Today I am going to Email you the entry form for the Women' Adelaide cup. It is done in a PDF Format. To all the ladies that attended this event last year i will also be posting you out an entry form just to cover all bases.

I have also found some accommodation details for you. The best place would be the Oakford Apartments. They are about 5-10 minutes away from Norwood. They are self contained units so you have all the pleasures of home. Their phone number is 8333 7400. When booking please let them know that you are bowling in this tournament.

The squads so far.

A Squad

Sonia Ballestrin.

B Squad

Clair Johnson
Tash Billing
Janelle Baker
Anne Marie Putney
Sue Cassell
Cheryl Langey
Julie Hird
Suzanne Jack
Carol Gianotti
Maxine Nable.

Just remember if you have questions or need any further information please don't hesitate to contact me on my mobile 041 3011 920. Also when you send your entry or deposit through please address it to me as I am keeping all this information current.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager

Hi Sonia,

Can you please add Tanya Steele to "B" squad.

Entry form and deposit to be sent soon.

Regards

Lance Dyer

Good Morning All

Here is an updated squad list at Tuesday December 6th

A SQUAD (36 Bowlers)

Sonia BALLESTRIN
Samantha TAYLOR

B SQUAD (36 Bowlers)

Clair JOHNSON
Tash BILLING
Jeanette BAKER
Anne-Maree PUTNEY
Sue CASSELL
Cheryl LANGLANDS
Julie HIRD
Suzanne JACK
Carol GIANOTTI
Maxine NABLE
Narelle BAKER
Jenny CAMILLERI
Louise INGOE
Mary DODDS
Tracey MADDEN
Tanya STEEL
Martina SMITH

34 Spots left in A and 19 left in B. Those who are paying by cheque please make them out to NORWOOD PLAYERS ASSOCIATION.

Keep sending deposits and entries through, the squad lists will be updated every week.

Brad Tanner
Tournament Director

Could you email entry form to [email protected] - thanks!! and is it possible to post one on the forum or am I just not able to find it? - IT IS VERY HOT up here and I may have had too many XXXX.

I can print some out and hand them out at Redcliffe City Open this weekend......

Flower

Should Have it in your inbox by tonight

Also, I will be bringing some Entry Forms to Brunswick Youth Cup this weekend for those laides wanting to bowl

BT

Good Afternoon All

Here is the entry form for the 28th Womens Adelaide Cup. I would like to thank Peter Coburn for getting this to the size it needed to be to fit on to Total Bowling. Also the entry form is available on the TBA website. If you have not got your spot saved please do so now but please remember that your spot is not confirmed until a deposit is received.

I will be updating the squads for you tomorrow.

Have a safe week.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl
041 3011 920

Good Evening Everyone

I have the latest squad listing as at Tuesday December 20th:

A SQUAD

Sonia BALLESTRIN
Samantha TAYLOR
Crystal MYATT
Kerry-Ann KLOP
Jill MORRIS

B SQUAD

Clair JOHNSTON
Tash BILLING
Jeanette BAKER
Ann-Maree PUTNEY
Sue CASSELL
Cheryl LANGLANDS
Julie HIRD
Suzanne JACK
Carol GIANOTTI
Maxine NABLE
Narelle BAKER
Jenny CAMILLERI
Louise INGOE
Mary DODDS
Tracey MADDEN
Tanya STEELE
Martina SMITH
Kelly FOREMAN
Katie KOTTEAKOS
Lisa GARIOCH
Lorna JOHNSON
Ingrid COBURN
Maxine FROST
Brenda KIRKWOOD
Bonita MUIR
Natalie SHELLEY
Jayde FLANAGAN
Jo BABIC

Still more spots avaliable, around 6 weeks to go!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone.

Bradley Tanner and Sonia Ballestrin
Tournament Directors

Tweety said:
Hey Sonia,
Could you please add Bronwyn Robinson to B Squad.
Thank you.
Jenny ;)
Hello,

I don't see Bronwyn Robinson's name down for B Squad. Could you please add her to the list, Thank you.

;)

Back
Top Bottom