Women's Adelaide Cup

A

AMF Norwood

Hi All

It has just been confirmed that Norwood will once again hold the 2007 Women's Adelaide Cup. We are still finalising the entry form and that should be on the net very soon. I can tell you that it will once again be run over the long weekend in January. There will be a new format and on the Friday night we will be having a warm up skins match. This will only run if we have 16 involved.

As i said we are still completing all the details and i should be able to tell you more information within the next week. If you are interested in entering this event please email me at Norwood bowl or you can contact me on my mobile 041 3011 920. Once again the success of this tournament depends on you, this is a wonderful tournament and one that will be around for many years to come.

Once again more information will be on the net in the next week or so, so please keep an eye on it.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl
[email protected]
041 3011 920

Hey All

The flyer has now all been finalised and i am able to now put it on the net, sorry about the early confusion.

As you can see there is now only one squad bowling in the afternoon at 1.30pm. We will also be doing a skins tournament the night before and that flyer will be up on the net by the end of the week. The skins will only go ahead if we can get 16 bowlers into the competition.

The skins has never been done before and we believe that this will be a good warm up to the competition and a good chance to catch up with competitors.

Please remember to email me or phone me should you have any questions or wish to put in your entry. Entries are to be sent in with the $50.00 deposit.

An updated squad list will appear on the net in a few weeks.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl

Attachments

• Women's Adelaide Cup Brochure 07.pdf
    335.6 KB · Views: 118
Hello to All

I am just placing this post on here tonight to inform you that after 28 years plus with the company, Renzo Pellegrini is going to be retiring on December the 23rd. As Renzo has been a long time supporter of this tournament we felt that it was only right that we let all his friends know.

We are planning a SECRET party for him on the 21st of December. As most of you are interstate i thought that if any of you would like to send a message or card etc you may.

We will be putting a scrapbook together of all the emails from people that cannot make this night. You will need to send these emails to my own personnal address [email protected] and i will print them off and present them to him on the night. Should you wish to send a card etc this can also be done by addressing it to him at the following secret address. We require these by the 20th of December at the latest.

Renzo Pellegrini
P.O Box 227
Morphett Vale SA 5162

I would ask you all to please keep this a secret and to not send anything to the bowl directly, we want to surprise him as much as possible.

Thank you for you assistance in this matter.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager

Hi to all

Sorry it has taken awhile but here is the squad listing for the Women's Adelaide Cup 2007.

Jen Jones
Kassey Fechner
Narelle Baker
Ann Maree Putney
Sue Cassell
Carol Gianotti
Maxine Nable
Jenny Camilleri
Tash Billing
Kara Triulcio
Cheryl Langlands
Leesa Bartlem
Toni Woodcock
Susanne Jack
Maxine Forest
Brenda Kirkwood
Jessica Ryan

The skins tournament so far has the following competitors:

Brenda Kirkwood
Maxine Forest
Susanne Jack
Maxine Nable
Carol Gianotti

Please remember that the skins tournament will only go ahead if we have 16 bowlers competing in the tournament.

If i have missed anyone please give me a call at the bowl or email me at Norwood.

To everyone I wish you and your families a merry Christmas and a safe New Year.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl.

Women's Adelaide Cup Accommodation & Dinner

We have managed to secure a bulk accomodation deal in a motel which is in the perfect location.

10 mins from Cross Roads, 10 minutes from Norwood Bowl, 15 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from the city.

http://www.budgetmotelchain.com.au/Members/Member.aspx?ID=650

Price is only $30.00 per person per night, minimum of 2 people per room.

Team BBA and our friends are having a poolside Seafood and Steak dinner on Saturday night at the motel, consisting of Moreton Bay Bugs, Crayfish, Prawns, Eye Fillet Steak, home made salads & etc AND drinks all inclusive. We invite everyone attending either tournament (&/or friends) to join us for the night at a more than cheap price for that lot of $50.00. Bookings and prepayment is required.

Anyone interested in either the accommodation &/or meal, please notify me by PM or email, or reply to this post. The accommodation price will only apply if booked through BBA.

Max

NB> Drinks are soft drink, wine, beer and premix spirit cans/bottles. There will be plenty supplied, but once it has run out any more to be purchased will be at a cost. We can always get a GARFJ taxi to go get some more

Hi Sonja,
i rang you last week to put my name down.. can you please add me..
Cheers
Tracey Madden

Sonia

Can you please remove me from the list as I am unable to attend.

Thanks
Leesa:D

hey sonia,

i know you are flat out with work atm, but any chance of an updated squad listing since its only 3 weeks away..

also, is it possible to bowl the skins and not bowl the tourny???

cheers mate
marty

Hi All

Please find the updated squad listing for Saturday 27th January.

Kerry Anne Klop (Defending Champ)
Jen Jones
Kassey Fechner
Narelle Baker
Ann Maree Putney
Sue Cassell
Carol Gianotti
Maxine Nable
Jenny Camilleri
Tash Billing
Kara Triulcio
Leesa Bartlem
Toni Woodcock
Susanne Jack
Maxine Forest
Brenda Kirkwood
Jessica Ryan
Hayley Mooney
Mel Warmington
Tracy Madden
Louise Ingoe
Jeanette Kent
Sarah Knowland
Jacinta Gilliland

Skins tournament will be as follows and i do apologise that it has taken this long. The format will be 6 games for $50.00, each skin will be worth $70.00. The skin will be won by the lady that bowls the highest game and wins by a margin of 11 pins or more. Should the win be less that 11 pins then the skin will be halved and will jackpot in the last game. The tournament will begin on the Friday evening at 6.30pm, check in and lane draw by 6.15pm.

The skins will only go ahead should we have 16 or more participates. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at Norwood.

The skins squad listing stands as follows:

Brenda Kirkwood
Maxine Forest
Susanne Jack
Maxine Nable
Carol Gianotti
Hayley Mooney

You can only participate in the skins tournament if you are bowling Women's Adelaide Cup on the Saturday.

I look forward to seeing you all at this event.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager

Re: Women's Adelaide Cup Accommodation & Dinner

We have managed to secure a bulk accomodation deal in a motel which is in the perfect location.

10 mins from Cross Roads, 10 minutes from Norwood Bowl, 15 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from the city.

http://www.budgetmotelchain.com.au/Members/Member.aspx?ID=650

Price is only $30.00 per person per night, minimum of 2 people per room.

Team BBA and our friends are having a poolside Seafood and Steak dinner on Saturday night at the motel, consisting of Moreton Bay Bugs, Crayfish, Prawns, Eye Fillet Steak, home made salads & etc AND drinks all inclusive. We invite everyone attending either tournament (&/or friends) to join us for the night at a more than cheap price for that lot of $50.00. Bookings and prepayment is required.

Anyone interested in either the accommodation &/or meal, please notify me by PM or email, or reply to this post. The accommodation price will only apply if booked through BBA.

Max

NB> Drinks are soft drink, wine, beer and premix spirit cans/bottles. There will be plenty supplied, but once it has run out any more to be purchased will be at a cost. We can always get a GARFJ taxi to go get some more

We are trying to finalise numbers within the next week for both accommodation and the meal.

At this stage we have 23 people confirmed for the motel and 33 confirmed for dinner.

If anybody else is interested, could you please PM, email or call soon?

Thanks.......Max

Hi All

Please find below the updated squad listing for the cup and also the skins, please remember that the skins will only go ahead should we have 16 people competing in this tournament.

Women's Adelaide Cup squad

Kerry Anne Klop (Defending Champ)
Jen Jones
Kassey Fechner
Narelle Baker
Ann Maree Putney
Sue Cassell
Carol Gianotti
Maxine Nable
Jenny Camilleri
Kara Triulcio
Leesa Bartlem
Toni Woodcock
Susanne Jack
Maxine Forest
Brenda Kirkwood
Jessica Ryan
Hayley Mooney
Mel Warmington
Tracy Madden
Louise Ingoe
Jeanette Kent
Sarah Knowland
Jacinta Gilliland
Clair Johnston
Erin Den
Val Porteous
Natalie Shelley
Sonia Ballestrin

Skins tournament

Brenda Kirkwood
Maxine Forest
Susanne Jack
Maxine Nable
Carol Gianotti
Hayley Mooney
Natalie Shelley
Erin Den

Please remember girls that this is YOUR tournament and the success of this tournament is made by you the bowlers, so please if you think that there is anyone that should be taking part in this tournament or even if you wish to do this for experience this is a great tournament to do so.

Don't forget to take advantage of the skins tournament, this has never been done before and once again the future of this tournament will be made on the success this year. The SA contingent is a bit low let's see if we can get there.

To all that have put their names down already i look forward to seeing you at this great tournament at the end of the month.

Stay safe

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl.

Hey Son,

Can u please add entries to the tournament for Katherine Elliott, Carol Johnson and Jill Morris

Thanks heaps

Isaac

Back
Top Bottom