Women's Adelaide Cup

Hi girls

Erin i have now adjusted your name, i apologize for the error.

We are now edging up there we now have 30 entrants in the cup and we also have 10 for the skins.

Please remember tha this is YOUR tournament. This is a very proud tournament. The future of this tournament is determined by the amount of entrants that we receive.

Word of mouth is the best tool for selling tournaments. The skins is new to the tournament and this was designed so that bowlers who have not bowled before can get the butterfly out of their system and meet some of the other bowlers from the other states.

We require 10 more entrants for the cup and 6 more for the skins. This will ensure that the tournament is a success and the skins will go ahead.

If you have looked at the lists previously posted and think that this person might be interested please give them a buzz or drop me an email and i will give them a courtesy call.

I look forward to seeing you on the 27th and 28th.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl

Will the oiling patterns be posted here today?

Makes air travel easier, more desirable and the opportunity to travel next year.

Hi All

Here is the final squad, please do not forget that you can still be included in this tournament should you wish to do so.

Jen Jones
Kassey Fechner
Narelle Baker
Ann Maree Putney
Amy Heib
Carol Gianotti
Maxine Nable
Jenny Camilleri
Kara Triulcio
Hayley Mooney
Toni Woodcock
Susanne Jack
Maxine Forrest
Brenda Kirkwood
Jessica Ryan
Mel Warmington
Tracy Madden
Louise Ingoe
Jeanette Kent
Sarah Knowland
Jacinta Gilliland
Clair Johnston
Erin Dew
Val Porteous
Natalie Shelley
Lorna Johnson
Katherine Elliott
Carol Johnson
Kerry Ann Klop
Danielle Elliott.

Though we don't have the full amount for the skins we are still going to run it. And we will honour the $70 per skin for the win of 11 pins or more. Otherwise the skin will jackpot.

The skins squad is as follows

Brenda Kirkwood
Maxine Forrest
Susanne Jack
Maxine Nable
Carol Gianotti
Natalie Shelley
Erin Dew
Mel Warmington
Jenny Camillieri
Lorna Johnson.

Should you have any questions or wish to add your name to the skins list please give me a call at Norwood.

I look forward to seeing you all on the weekend.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl

Hi All

Her is the latest listing for the Womens Adelaide Cup.

Kerry Anne Klop (Defending Champ)
Jen Jones
Kassey Fechner
Narelle Baker
Ann Maree Putney
Sue Cassell
Carol Gianotti
Maxine Nable
Jenny Camilleri
Kara Triulcio
Leesa Bartlem
Toni Woodcock
Susanne Jack
Maxine Forest
Brenda Kirkwood
Jessica Ryan
Hayley Mooney
Mel Warmington
Tracy Madden
Louise Ingoe
Jeanette Kent
Sarah Knowland
Jacinta Gilliland
Clair Johnston
Erin Den
Val Porteous
Natalie Shelley
Sonia Ballestrin

Skins tournament

Brenda Kirkwood
Maxine Forest
Susanne Jack
Maxine Nable
Carol Gianotti
Natalie Shelley
Erin Den
Mel Warmington
Jenny Camilleri
Lorna Johnson

The skins tournament will go ahead and Norwood bowl and the Association will honour the $70.00 per skin if you win by 11 pins or more.

Should you wish to add your name to the list or have any further questions please give me a call at Norwood Bowl.

The oiling pattern will be on the net by tomorrow close of business.

Sonia Ballestrin
Norwood Bowl
Assistant Manager

Hi All

Two things before the weekend, the pattern is attached and has been approved so this will give you some clue as to what is going to happen.

The skins IS going ahead and the $70.00 will be honoured. I look forward to seeing those who are playing in the skins tomorrow night and i will see you all for check in on the weekend.

Have safe flights.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assitant Manager
Norwood Bowl

Attachments

• lane reading.xls
    46 KB · Views: 54
Hello to All

Just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies for their great efforts on the weekend and for supporting this event. Though the numbers were down it still proved to be an enjoyable event.

The result was that it came down to the last game and winning by 19 pins was Anne Maree Putney, a big congratulations to Ann Maree.

We are always looking looking to improve this tournament and all ideas will be considered. Should you have suggestions or comments please send them to me at [email protected]. We have already started planning for next year and keep your eyes posted here cause as soon as we have information we will be letting you know.

Once again to all thank you for your support and good luck with the year ahead with your bowling.

See you soon.

Sonia Ballestrin
Assistant Manager
Norwood Bowl

To Sonia and Staff,

Thank you for putting on a great weekend and so much of your time. See you next year.

Jeanette :)

Back
Top Bottom