2006 Ranked Tournaments ??

FLOWER

May I humbly enquire how the tournaments advertised in the Youth Forum can be stated as being ranked in 2006?

At this stage, the applications do not close until 31.10.05. Dates have been advertised for AMF Super tourns. but as I understand it, these are unofficial dates depending on acceptance of them as ranked events.

If pre-acceptance date claims are being advertised, I will add one to the list -QLD LADIES CLASSIC on 24th/25th June, subject to accreditation by TBA.

Flower

i reackon they should take tournaments back to the way it use to be 10 games qualifying top 16 make cut and 15 games matchplay with pinfall does not carry over. that in my opinion is the best way to have a tournament

The way I read it TBA has set a deadline of 31st October 2005 for nominations of events for their 2006 calender.
In actual fact you can apply for accreditation for a tournament with only one months notice at any time but I guess if you don’t do that by the deadline you won’t be included on the calendar which is due 7th November 2005. You must however submit an accreditation application and fill the TBA requirements. Found this info at the TBA site so it may pay to check it out before you jump the gun.
Dozza:D :rolleyes: :D

Back
Top Bottom