2006 Asian Youth Champs

BT

TBA has just announced that FAIRLANES in PERTH has won the bid to host the 13th Asian YOuth Champs next year!!

Im sure Sue and the team will put on a fantastic show

This is what i haerd the reason why Perth got it cause Melbourne couldn't hold it cause we already had the Commonwealth Games hear so thats why and u can't hold another International event in the same state with in 90 days so if the Asian Champs where later or the Games where later Melbourne could of held both of them.
Go to see Perth Get it though.

Thats what i heard so yeh theres my view and say. :cool: :D

thats great knucklehead.

But personally I think WE wn it because we are a good center that does not get enough events at it and I think we deserve more events to come to W.A!!

Geez... we should all be happy that at least the Championships are being held in Australia --- no matter which state its in!

To have the best youth bowlers of the Asian Zone in the one centre and putting on a showcase of their talents in this country is a once (maybe twice) in a lifetime opportunity to witness.

Its a week to certainly look forward to and good luck to all that are selected to represent the green and gold for this event :D

Luke.

WOW! This is gonna be so exciting, just wondering.. can we aussies bowl in it, cause if we can I'd be an awesome experience!

Thanks,
BJ ;)

Yeah australia will be bowling! It's the Australian youth team that's gonna be announced at Melbourne Youth.. at least that's what the entry form says!!

Back
Top Bottom