2006 National Youth Cup Notice

Werribee

Werribee
Hi all,

I just wanted to clarify that the National Youth Cup being held at Werribee Superbowl should not to be confused with the Werribee Youth Cup that is held each year.

The Werribee Youth Cup 2006 will be moved to a later month (I will advise of a date once the TBA has formally advised of the calendar).

Get your entries in for the TBA National Youth Cup though.. It will be held on 21-22 January 2006. It will be a great event which will flow onto the National Youth Teams Challenge.

The entry form can be downloaded from the TBA website in the What's New area.

Thanks,

Edi

Werribee said:
Hi all,

I just wanted to clarify that the National Youth Cup being held at Werribee Superbowl should not to be confused with the Werribee Youth Cup that is held each year.

The Werribee Youth Cup 2006 will be moved to a later month (I will advise of a date once the TBA has formally advised of the calendar).

Get your entries in for the TBA National Youth Cup though.. It will be held on 21-22 January 2006. It will be a great event which will flow onto the National Youth Teams Challenge.

The entry form can be downloaded from the TBA website in the What's New area.

Thanks,

Edi

what is the age limit for entrance? and also what is meant by the 'graded divisions' is it to do with skill?

All the graded division means is that if u don't make the top 16 and have the chance to make the graded and all it is that ur handicap is added to ur scratch score thats what the graded division is.

Back
Top Bottom