2-3-4-6-7-8-9-10

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Here I have attached a picture taken by Mr Stephen Reynolds after the completion of the Matchplay games at the Junior Sydney Cup. As you can clearly see the 1 and 5 pins have been taken out. The bowler was currently on their second shot as this picture was taken. We were all standing around talking until we heard someone say "WHOA! Look at that! They took out the 1-5!" anyone with a camera tried to snap the picture for themselves. To the best of my knowledge Steve got the only awesome pic. I tried but all I got was the guys head that you can currently see in this pic. It was an Unbelievable sight and that were lucky enough to snap up on camera!

Later Da Cowman!

Good Ol' social bowlers!! Always no how to entertain. Today saw the 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 left by a social bowler....

Yeah i saw the same thing as Murder Doll did today....very interesting.

And how was that MILF eh Budda?

Murderdoll said:
She was a fine MILF she was!!! Mitch was in... in like Flynn!!!

hehehehehehe i saw it as well (in fact i was the one that told you, but noooooo, you leave that part out don't you?!?!?! hehehehehehe :p:p:p)

and mitch was in... though i promised not to tell anyone about his shortcomings hehehehehehehe :twisted: :p :twisted:

I've shot a rack like that before at Moonah, only trouble was I didn't leave it, the pinspotter dropped the 1-5 and left the rest :eek:

Best one I saw was a little tyke actually hit the pins with a 6lb ball rolled VERY slowly, it hit the pins and bounced off into the gutter, knocking over ZERO, the look on her little face was :) :eek: :( :x I believe it was about 5 years ago when the introduced those horrendous glow-in-the-dark pins.
They were HARD pins to knock over, I think it took me about 70 attempts before I shot a 600/3 set on them :wink:

Back
Top Bottom