10K First Prize. Anyone Interested?

Are you interested in Attending the Sunraysia Tenpin Cup?

• Total voters
Well guys another sponsor has jumped on board. Hammertons Jewellers in Mildura are going to donate the Sunraysia Cup. Ray was talking to Ryan the owner and he was hinting towards a nice Crystal Cup with plenty of bling. Personally knowing him myself i know he will go all out on this. Thanks Ryan.

Dean McKinnon

awww, remind me to buy him a beer tomorrow night :p

Anyone that does not know where Mildura is. Its in North West Victoria. Hour flight or 6 Hour drive from Melbourne or a 4 Hour drive from Adelaide.

Deano

Hi just wondering if the tournament is a deafinatly going a head. Because I will b needing to book flights soon and organize through work. Cheers

Hey there Deano. I have been out of tournament bowling for some time now (couple of years). I would be interested in having a go at this tournament. You can put me down as being interested.

I will keep an eye out for the entry form.

THANKS

DAVID SNIEDZE

Hi just wondering if the tournament is a deafinatly going a head. Because I will b needing to book flights soon and organize through work. Cheers

Hey guys, sorry that we have been a bit quite of late but we are at the waiting on sponsorship stage, one of our major backers being the local council sometimes don't work as fast as we would like when it comes to giving up the cash..lol.. Fingers cross all details will be posted in the next few weeks..

There will be a annoucement this week in regards to this tournament. Watch this space closley.

Deano

Please Refer to Victoria thread under Victorian Tournaments for all entry details.

Deano

Please Refer to Victoria thread under Victorian Tournaments for all entry details.

Deano

Yes please do and support all the hard work that Deano and Myself have done to get this off the ground . . .:)

Ray . .

Back
Top Bottom