What are your predictions for the junior rolloffs in 2003?

WHAT I THINK!!

HEY GUYS
WELL THIS IS WHAT I THINK
DAN
JARROD
BEN
JOEL
ADAM
ELLIOT
JASON
AND FOR THE GALS
EMMA
AMY
KARA
AND ME!!
I KNOW FOR SURE STACEY ISNT ROLLING OFF!!
AND I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE
BUT NO MATTER WHAT GUYS WHO EVER GETS IN DO YA BEST AND
KEPP THE 3RD PLACE OR EVEN HIGHER!!
MEL XX

Hey guys!!! its me its me its... err adrian. Haha how ya doin guys? Just lookin around all the forums and i came across Tassie trials. Well i thought from wot i saw at this years shield, i can only say those people who are able to bowl again, plus i've been updated by some tassies on how u guys have been bowling. So i'll put in my 2 cents worth

Boys

Dan Bunting - the team player, picking up that 6-7-10 to win at shield, that was awesome.
Ben Harris - When i had a few practice games wif him, he seemed to bowl good, and has a real good chance
The Reeve twins - Watching them bowl was like looking at a mirror, they're exactly the same!! I no u all no them, but i only saw them for 2 weeks, and can they bowl or wot?
Jayson - coz he keeps tellin me he'll make shield, and says hes a good bowler
Jarrod - he can bowl when he wants to.
Thats all i no for the Boys, so good luck guys.

Girls
Emma Tubb - Shit ur a good bowler, like alot of the girls, good result in sydney cup and great bowling in shield.
Kara Bunting - Watched you bowl in shild, i think you can make it all the way to the top
Mel Collins - your a great bowler too, i watched you alot, put down some nice shots
Amy Furley - You are an awesome bowler, and cant wait to see how much better you've become

Well Tassie has produced some fine bowlers who could make it all the way and be pros. Oh and tassie can have 3rd spot, coz WA is quite happy wif being 1st next year :D :wink: haha good luck to all ya rolling off, hope to see you all in Melbourne next year

Later guys
Adrian

sorry adrian but i have to laugh at that, i dont say that ill make shield, all i have ver said is i really want to make shield, and i am by no means a good bowler, just having a stoke of good luck of late. in my honest opinion with the talent out there today i am going to find myself very hard pressed to make the team. and ill agree with jackie crick too that her bro is a good chance, after seeing some of this good form in various tourns this year, but i will say good luck for those who try out, its gonna be a slug fest but none the less an enjoyable one.

Arrrgggghhhhhh!! Have faith in yourself grasshopper. You ave alot to learn. Hehehe, nah, you sound as if you could make it, u'll make it, read my words U WILL MAKE IT, now try sayin it to urself. Dont u feel better now?? Well I like me, and you like me, so i'm gonna help u like u :D hahaha thought i'd through that in there for some encouragement. You can do it, err i forget wot comes after that. Newayz man good look you'll make it for sure and i hope to see ya in melbourne!!

Later

Back
Top Bottom