predictions???

OK BELMO

U know im a betting man, i hope u got the money to pay out my winnings HAHA
icon_biggrin.gif

I would say the central boys are the odds on favourite, but i think those odds are a little short, maybe 5-1. dont forget there are a few ROOKIES in this team aswell. I'd put $40 on it tho. Your odds-$63(i think), and my odds-$200

I agree with the odds youve given VIC, $15 on the nose-$195

TAS, well, lets say id put $5 on them. Long shot, will pay well tho if they get up-$375

SA, another long shot, $5 as above, only cause it will pay well-$250

SQ, place at best, sorry no bet here

NQ, dont like the chances of a win here either, no bet here also

WA, well why not have a mystery bet,its just like an autopick in lotto. u never know what they over there in the west, $2 - could be THOUSANDS, who knows what i could win

NNSW, i would give these guys odds of 25-1 Belmo, outside chance again, but i think place at best, $5 - $125

ACT&S, dude my odds for these guys would be more like 17-1, I dotn think these rookie's will be scared at all, i like their chance alot, this my friend is a $50 bet, thats a nice $850 win there.

NT, I really dont like their chance sorry, no matter what odds.
--------------------------------------------
As Belmo said, this post is just a bit of fun and nothing said here was meant to be hurtful in any way.

Looking forward to the girls odds to Belmo.

p.s. i will pay u in melbourne after ive sent the Crown Cas broke.

Hey Belmo,

Well u have done it again you have put me into fits of laughter
icon_smile.gif

As robbie said he is a betting man and most ppl that know me i like a LITTLE punt here and there too.

i cant go past the central boys to win there divison..Vic have 2 bowlers than can talk the talk and most probably walk the walk.......but they have to remeber there is another 5 that dont talk but will need to learn to walk.

i will chuck 1 large on the Central Boys.

Girls cant see SQ losing no surprises there.

Combined tho is interesting... SQ would be favourites but my roughy is SA. At good odds have a strong girls team and there guys can bowl i will have $50 on them for the sheild.

I also need to have a trifecta so i will take SA,SQ then Central to run in any order. Lets see how close i am
icon_smile.gif

Good luck all most of all have fun it is the best time of your junior career.

p.s please vics dont take offence i am only messy and i love **** stirring Lindz and Mickey
icon_smile.gif

Hey Jess,
You trying to say that we had easy conditions at roll offs??

cuz all i have to say is that i think handing an entry form in would have been much easier. So how did you bowl over the weekend in rachiug roll offs??

Katchya

Dan Dan Dan.....

NOTHING PERSONAL OK I think you guys are awesome! Of course I do especially with Dave in your team! hahaha
icon_smile.gif
But what I'm saying is just about conditions - anyones conditions, everyone seems to say well look at the averages for this roll offs and that roll offs but I don't think it counts and was asking if anyone else agreed... k??

No need to be nasty about it
icon_razz.gif

Tassie boys will go well at Shield
icon_biggrin.gif
Put my $10 on them
icon_biggrin.gif

Belmo, give me $10 on the Vic boys and another $10 on the girls from SA, who I think will just get over the ever consistent SQ team.

Also congrats to my little mate Leisa who I saw got captain again. Well done babe!

P-S. No offence to the Tassie teams, I am sure you will do great but we may not be able to knock off the likes of these
icon_biggrin.gif

all i can say is whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when tassie runs wild on you. my moneys on tassie. ill post belmo the money asap

lol
wot we gunna do wot we gunna do?? SIMPLE!
beat ya's over the head with out fists and pummel ya's to the ground is wot we're gunna do punk... lol
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_eek.gif

If ya smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what WA is cookin? Nice try, but hey. Oh oh heres another. We are WA and we are that DAMN GOOD!!!! hehehehe just jks I hope this year we win. ( oh and dont ne1 diss wrestling, or i'll take my boot, turn it sideways and stick it up all your candy asses!) hehehehe cyas at nationals

tassie is the game and you dont want to play us, tassie has a really strong team this year with some very experienced tourn bowlers, that coupled with the young gun shooters, i believe that we will go close to bringing home the title if not actually winning, thats my piece. once again go tassie kick some candy ass

Well ive heard of "SLEEP WALKING" but ive never heard of "SLEEP POSTING" coz all you guys must be "DREAMING" if you think your going to come close to us VICS... honestly wake up a face reality.

Catchya's
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

hahah lindz mate were not comming close, we try and stay as far away from u guys as possible and that will b infront!!
oh lindz u swappin any shirts this yr hehe
icon_wink.gif

cyas round
icon_cool.gif

well well belmo u crack me up!
but i think all of you just havnt realised how good the girls SA team is...

i mean we have Leisa, Lauren, Clair, Kerry, and Louise who have all been in shield before. Mel is also in the SA rachuig team and for her whole bowling life has been bowling against adults, and our other lauren is a consistent lefty! As well as having 3 Aussie Reps on our team, those girls r on fire! hehe

SQ girls r gonna be hard to beat as well, but im putting my $ on SA...

oh, and our boys team is strong, yes they do have a few new ones, but paul definately has back up
icon_smile.gif

what the? wa is gonna win. Y'all like what WA, no way. But i tell ya now, wa all the way. well dont worry peeps, we are gonna win (i hope or i lose alot of money. hehehehehehehe) cyas at shield

jayson dude....dont say to much sh*t we dont want our heads kicked in when we get there...lol

GO TASSIE!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom