who is the best junior bowler in tasmania

griggsy

just another one of my bored at work posts.

just curous as to who the bowling community think is the best junior bowler in tasmania for both girls boys and over all.

my pick for girls is emma tubb with out a shadow of doubt, but has alot of cmpetition coming up quickly on her heels with the other state girls fastly improving.

the boys i would say joel reeve. top 3 finish in every tournement this yr. 3rd in trials, 3rd in devonport and 1st in hobart and state masters. followed closely by his twin bro adam.

overall the best junior bowler i believe in tasmania woudl have the be emma tubb for the fact that she is always up there with the boys in averages and also with the amount of tournements she has won or placed in, not to mention all the none compulsory tournements she has gone in and excelled at.

now what is everyone elses opinions. feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong

Jase I dont really think we need type of topic goin on right now. I think we should just be focusing on improving our own games and our game as a team and stop competing so much with each other.

good point dan, but I was just asking out of curiosity, I'm not competing for a title of best junior or anything like that I was just curious as to what people thought of us juniors. I understand your point though and i am sure everyone will agree with you, this post was just simply out of fun.

just wanted to appologise for this post, I didn't intend for it to be taking in a negative manner, was just trying to make it something positive, oh well, ignore this topic

sorry peoples

I will just say this...I am sure that you are all good. I have seen results of tournaments and roll offs and stuff. I think all of you are doing great and especially the boys, this was reflected in the fact that you won the Boys division in the President's Shield at Bankstown last year. It means that you must have a great TEAM, all of you contribute. But on another point, I think SQ will do quite well this year too :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom