What are your predictions for the junior rolloffs in 2003?

iceking300

:? Hey everyone, i was just wondering, who do u think will make the boys and girls state team next year? :?

Also I was wondering who is going to try out for the state team???
see ya's :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Adam

Yeah well I think it'll be hard for the girls team lol! j/k I reckon the same girls apart from Sara of corse and maybe Anita I heard doesn't want to Rolloff not sure on that one though will make it seeing as there doesn't look there is gunna be much more coming in! I hope there will be though! As for the boys team I'm not sure there is a fair a few good bowlers there I'd like to see what others have to say

Love Kara

well kara my lil champ i would come and bowl with you if i was younger! if only i could change my birth certificate! oh well im sure you will be there ready to kick some ass when you come over to vic next year! ill be cheering for you darl and ill wear your shirt when im there! next year we will get to say a proper goodbye too ill make sure of it!cant wait to see ya durin the holidays itll be great! well sweetie ill see ya then!

Well I thought I would just let you know that I'll Be Rolling Off Next Year. Hopefully I can find a little form around the Jan/Feb 2003 period

Hey all, Im gunna have a chuck, im gunna use it as warm up for my drinking arm.... :roll: :roll:

:oops: please bolt down all chairs and tables. lol :oops:

well i am not from Tassie....

but i reckon my old buddie Jayson Griggs will give it his best shot! and i reckon he will make it too!!

Go get em' Jase!!! :lol:

well i have two picks for definates in the team, and they are the reeve boys. solid as rocks, they are going to be definately some hard competition. also ben harriss too seems like a likely candidate. my other pick that coudl very well make the team too is chris commane, he is in some very fine form especially when you look at the ages of the other trying out, he is definately gonna be putting the pressure on if he keeps this form up.
thats my opinion cheers all

my many appologies to dan bunting i totally forgot about him in my predictions sorry dude no offense meant by that just plain out forgot lol. but dan is also high on my list for making the team being the most experienced guy trying for it.

jayson mate i have about as much chance of making the team then a homeless bum betting on a 1 in a billion chance horse and winning....lol

no i hope i do well and goodluck to everyone entering the winning boys sheild team :D :twisted:

Jayson Griggs will be a show most likely - has improved in recent times and is starting to show some consistancy now. Has worked extensively on his game since missing the Shield side this year and with the extra tournament experience under his belt - if he remains focussed - will be in the side.
Elliot Renshaw - if he gets his timing right - and remains slow with his approach will give it a fair crack.
The Tables and chairs at Launceston Lanes will certainly be praying he makes the side next year :D
Chris Commane could be the dark horse here - if he stands up to the pressure - he could go well. Even if he doesnt make it he will be better off for the experience as he is currently only 14 years old.
Ben Harriss - currently holding the highest average for a junior in the South at around 188. Ben needs to remain focussed on the job and stay disciplined and he will be a monty to make the side if he does these things correctly.
Dan Bunting - with his record I believe he will be a walk-up start for the side next year.
A solid player - with a good record and with the winning experience from this year's side - should be incentive enough to get him over the line.

Kara Bunting - If her fingers are in better shape come roll-offs next year she should make the squad again.
Mel Collins - Having worked extensively with Eric Challenor this past year Mel is showing signs of improvement - the enjoyment of Shield this year should give her the incentive to go on and make it again next year.
Stacey Dare - Struggling a little of late but will hit her straps come roll-offs, without a doubt.

Apologies to those players not previewed - as I am unsure of who is still eligible for Shield next year and who isn't.
Just my 2c worth.

Yes well I think the following people will make it.....

Dan Bunting: a solid preformer, lot of experince and also shows great team sprit enjoying every second of his time away.

Jarrod McCarthy: Also pevious experince and loved last year away and has been improving alot that I have noticed and also has alot of enthusiasm in the team.

Joel Reeve: Bowled well away and still improving, and knows what it is like to be a part of a winning team.

Adam Reeve: Some very good scores showed by Adam whist away, beleives in himself and the team and will be sure to put in a good fight.

Ben Harris: Previous experince, from what Matty said he was averaging he is doing well and knows how good it is to walk around with a gold medel around his neck.

Elliott Renshaw: Some big scores coming from this boy lately and will be wanting to make the team after missing out last year.

For the 7th member there is alot of good bowlers entering that will put up a good fight and think it will be interesting to watch.

as for the girls my predictions for who will get in.... EVERY GIRL THAT GOES FOR IT!!! lol (well it is true)

Well..

Emma Tubb: Showing some fine form this year and excellent results in Sydney cup. She is a extremly good bowler and will want to make the team to watch Dan for his last year.

Amy Furley: Improving alot with her focuss and also her style will be in good form and ready to go for her last year.

Mel Collins: Well Mel has been in the team for the past two years.. same as me and from last year she will not want to miss a single year of those W.A boys.

Also I heard that Holly Price might be going for it and maybe Lauren Dickson and I'm not sure whether Anita is going for it or not

Well thats my thoughts

Love Kara :twisted:

Let's get a few things straight here
In my previous post I was giving an honest - non-biased appraisal of who I think will make the sides, this is not designed to denigrate/put down any junior bowlers - frankly I'm pissed off that anyone would think that I am putting down juniors.
I have a great deal of respect for all bowlers here and am always willing to help if I can.
After a not too friendly chat with young Stacey there tonight it appears that my comments "Struggling a little of late, but without a doubt will fire at Roll-offs" has been construed as offensive. :roll: :roll:
My appraisal was based on the fact that every time I spoke with and asked how Stacey was bowling the response was "Crap" or "sh!t".
Annoyed as I was, I still apologise for my outburst directed at you - I'm sorry if I frightened you.

It appears that we all have to be "nicey-pie" on here and shy away from making any "controversial" statements.
So on that judgement we will have 48 juniors in the team of 14 next year - and they will all average 268 for the roll-offs, we will have a rich Arab Shiek sending us funding for the entire tournament, and we'll all dance around with flowers in our hair singing Kumbaya, and it will be a nice clear sunny day and................ - Gimme a f*****g break :evil:

I'm also in agreeance with Kara there too about the Reeve Bros and Jarrod McCarthy, Emma Tubb and Amy Furley.

hey everyone,

i was just wondering what everyone up north is averaging at the moment what what u think we will need to average to get in the team.

plz tell me

and kara might i say that medal still feels good around my neck and i want another!!!!

and from what i have heard i dont think elliot if going for it next year.....someone please tell me im wrong because we need him.

i would also like to say that jayson has shot at the team and so does chris comman.......watch em, they will sneak up on you.

i think dan will make it.
adam and joel.
i think if jarrod can bowl like he did at last roll offs he will easily make it, and we need his good attitude and distration skills on the lanes....hehehehe :twisted:
and if elliot rolls off he also has a good chance.

dont now ne thing about the girls, i think its a case off pay ur money and ur in!!! :roll: easy as pie

In my eyes some of the team members will be!

The Reeve Twins Cos there that damn good!!!
Dan what would the team be with-out this man!!!
Jarrod nobody has more team spirt and willing to sacrifice so much, plus he can kick A$$.
Jason heard that he's bowling pretty well, hope he can keep it up.
Ben if he can fire the team will be alot stronger with him in it!

Emma Just to damn good to leave her out!
Amy I know she can bowl,
Kara If her fingures are good she'll make it with-out a doubt
Mel i've heard she has put in a lot of work, and the more work you put in the better your game has to be!

Is Elliott still a junior? If so! he is a sure thing to make the team!!!

my predictions,

I think that it will be close and it is hard to say,
Boys/MEN
1 Dan Bunting
2 Joel Reeve
3 Adam Reeve
4 Ben Harris
5 Jayson Griggs
6 Elloti Renshaw (ME)
7 who ever is able to bowl better than the other people in the feild....

Girls/ chiks

Who ever has enough money to go away.

Just realised i spelt my name wrong, thats not a good sign, lol.

Hey everyone,

Well i agree with everyone else on who will make the team, so im not going to say all the names again.

But one person no-one has said that i think has a really good chance to is my bro Damian Crick, his is bowling well atm, so i think he has a real good chance.

well later
jack :lol:

Well if anyone actually wants to be serious about this, I am sure the normal pot will be running to predict the Shield team at roll offs... :lol:

Just come see me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom