What are your best memories from bowling?

hey mate didnt u see at the start of the topic the first post how this was for fun coz it was abit gloomy.....lets try to keep it that way and stop complaining about someting that has no effect on u what so ever, if u want to complain then go some where else and dont do it here, we dont want to listen to it. you do have a point it was a stupid thing to do but lets try and stay possitive aye??

i dont think ne thing else needs to be said so lets try to stay happy please

hahaha man u have a point if this fella wants to get his bowl fixed he should wake up to himself and stop his stupid actions and take care of his bowl

laterz

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think my funniest ever moment in my WHOLE bowling life would have to be this yr at NSW state champs i think... not sure...
i was asked to slear a pin in the gutter after practice to i decided to just peg my old plastic down the lane thinkin it would hit it and go away sortta thingy ya know? anywho! i pegged me ball down the lane and it was staying on instead of goin in teh gutter it hit the side of the pin and the pin went flyin up and went inside the ball return shute i dont think i have ever laughed so hard in my life!!

oh wait! yes i have! on the phone the other nite... You know who u r :wink:
lol
um yeah
my BEST moments would have to be
1. making sheild 3 yrs
2. coming 4th in city of sydney open masters 1999 and NSW state open masters 2000
3. winning everything in Bateau Bay champs...

Started bowlin when i was bout 4 turning 5 in a lil kiddy's league then started coaching and come from there my dad is a coach and has coach me and me brothers since we started dun think i would be where i am today without him and me mummy!

LUV YA'S!!

Thanks heaps dad and mum!
love you both!
LOVE from you baby girl SHELLBY!

Back
Top Bottom