2006 Rachuig Trials: Final Results

so who is gonna be the big drinker in the team now TINY (matt) is not in the team

rachuigmenaverages9lu.jpg

rachuigwomenaverages7qu.jpg

Note - In the results tabled at the top of the page in the original post, Kassey Fechner's final three games were 177-202-189, I entered them wrongly and they can't be edited on this site.
This has been noted and the above averages are now correct.

Congrats once again daughter :D Hopefully when I talk to you next I'll be able to understand what your saying:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just warn me if your with other company next time ;)
Also well done to all who made the team.....looks very strong this year.....you guys should really give it a shake this time...just wish I could get down there to witness it
Garry

yes. . you did!!! haha. . just rubbin it some more drooo!! lol . . awesome comeback ! !.:p day 4 me was a torture. . played like a complete cobba!

RELOAD!

. . two golfers playin bowling! aint good .. haha

cheers xox
tigs;)

Tiger said:
In the results tabled at the top of the page in the original post, Kassey Fechner's final three games were 177-202-189, I entered them wrongly and they can't be edited on this site.
This has been noted and the above averages are now correct.[/FONT]

Um thanks Matty! I actually said to someone last night I thought I bowled better than that... LOL

Oh and dad, I wasn't quite that bad Saturday night. I did, however, learn from the best!

Big J,

Mate it was great to catch up with you!, its been a while, but it seems like yesterday!... def catch up soon be down for Hobart Masters in a couple... take it easy...

Mark

mark,
yeah mate awesome to see u as well, should be coming up your way in the next few weeks to race the kart and will giv u a call. speaking of hobart masters, can someone let me know dates etc of upcoming events so i can have a go in a few.

aj ill bring you a tournement calendar out on thursday night so you can have a look at the tourns for the rest of the year

congrats jason baby!! :) :) :)
and a huge congrats to everyone else who made the tassie teams

BIG J said:
surely u must owe me a beer annie!

Hey I shouted you a drink during your super human series. What else do you want. Think its Anthonys or your shout next eh??? Anyway thanks for your support during the two weekends. You and I make a team!!!

Back
Top Bottom