What a shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
cherrs. one day when they fell like bowling, and they go lets bowl a tourny and there is nothing to bowl in, then we will see how much they regret posting junk and trash talking bowling. coz they have contributed to wrecking the game

Sorry i thought i was on a Vic thread for a minute.........:eek:

Gary.............................................:cool:

OK OK Guys! I will make you a deal.
I will stop replying to uneducated idiots on here, (thats you Samael) and i will leave the forum clear for you blokes to save the world!

If you think that what is said on here has an impact on what goes on with the sport of bowling as a whole, you are pulling yourselves! :rolleyes:

If you boys really want to better the sport of bowling, you will need to find a bigger better medium than Total bowling to do it. lol No offence Jase, but if you look at it, there is probably a lot less than 1% of bowlers in Australia alone who are actually members on this site!

I think you will find that there are more pressing issues rooting the sport of bowling than what certain people are arguing about on a state forum.

So in closure i will not respond or argue with any idiots on here (thats you again Samael) for quite some time, and you get back to me with the results of whether or not this has saved the sport of bowling?

I look forward to bowling increasing in numbers and popularity in the near future! Who knows, by not posting on here we may even get TV coverage, because i am sure Eddie Mcguire is sitting at home now going "once they stop arguing on that website, I am going to replace who wants to be a millionaire with the Mt Gravatt Skins!" :p

I hope i have helped you guys out a little.

Ronnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom