Hamo 300 Number 8!

Thanks everyone.

Nice to hear from you Ken Sheehan. How have you been?

So Lady Flower you don't give me COLOURED pins and now your rigging the lane draw, Whats a Hamster gotta do?

Its on now Spreggars!!!!!

Yes Jodie it is harder than bowling a 300 and scientists can't figure it out how i do it every week!!!!

Thanks again everyone,

hamo

ps Well Done Shontay on the scores and Khynan i'm ready to take you on again champ.

Not bad thanks Tony only these days I've got more of a green thumb than a swollen one. Less painful.
It's nice to see that you and Animal are still giving the pins what-for.
Ken

Congratulations Tony nice to see you didn't let the boss put you off! It's my standard joke each week with him, great to see every one get behind you, riding in every ball from the 8th frame on, glad you were near the counter so I could see being the short one! your check is waiting for you already. Cheers Debbie see you Thursday

I would've posted early, but haven't been near a computer since Thursday. It was a great game to watch. Made the 2 and a half hour drive worth it.

Congratulations Tony. My apologies for not making it on Sunday. We were held up down the coast and didn't get home till late last night.

Looking forward to seeing you do it again mate.

Back
Top Bottom