Greg Kelly 300 at Aspley

• Thread starter brisbanebowlingsupplies
  • Start date
B

brisbanebowlingsupplies

Congrats to Greg Kelly for bowling a 300 game at Aspley today. Greg is leading the tournament after A squad averaging 224. He used the New Standard bowling ball from Legends/AZO.

Tim Kelly is currently 2nd averaging 223, he was also using Legends gear The Yeah Baby.
Well done guys.
Jeff.

Final standings
1st Place Sam Nucifora - ave 238
2nd Mick Zentveld - 228
3rd Greg Kelly - 224
4th Tim Kelly - 223
5th Brandon Qualichefski - 221
Well done Sammy.

Hi

Conagratulations Greg on another 300!! Well done! Keep them coming :D .

Nice bowling by all in the tournament. It must have been great to watch!

Kyles

Nice one Geggy,

now were all square.. think Its time I threw another.... ;-)

Great bowling Sammy..

Thanks for the congrats guys!
It was great to finally throw another one, particularly in a tournament. That extra 100 over saved my neck.
These Legends/Lanemaster balls are awesome - eh Tim !!, and thanks Jeff (Brisbane Bowling Supplies) for the expert fitting of "The New Standard", it was only a matter of time.

Tim - looking at my record, you should be right for another couple of years. Its been a long time between drinks!!

Well done Sam. It was a pretty convincing win, 100 pins over Micky.
Maybe all the stirring about the Nucifora Cup was enough for an extra special effort. It certainly was the best reply.

Greg Kelly

I forgot to mention,

Thanks to Aspley 10 Pin bowl for a well run tournament. The lane conditions were awesome (top 6 220 ave & up), & the staff were great.

mango picker

Hey im with you Geggy i also would like to congratulate Aspley on a well run tourny and cant wait till next years.

P.S boys sorry i forgot to bring the mangoes down but thanks for paying me $800 for them anyway.
Oh and spanner im sorry did i see you at the Nationals this year?
Nah thats right you went a week earlier to bowl didnt you.
P.S.S oh JASE i managed to pack out another ticket tec parade when i got home so thanks for that.
By the way that tourny was won by a TRACK RULE. from TRACKSTAR Australia.

Back
Top Bottom