Hamo 300 Number 8!

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
Well done to Hamo for bowling his 8th 300 tonight at Aspley.

Once again he was on lane 13 and 14, that is 3 from 3 300s at Aspley on that pair.

I think it was the Sandstorm Beach Dome autographed tshirt he was wearing from my open day that got him over the line.

Well done mate, nice bowling! Im just trying to work out what to spend my share of the high game money on? ;)

Congrats! but don't ask for Lanes 13/14 at the Twin Tour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lane draw? - what lane draw - you say !

Flower

RC said:
Well done mate, nice bowling! Im just trying to work out what to spend my share of the high game money on? ;)

Lol, mate he decided to put it towards my wedding present in a few weeks.:p

Congrats Hammo on a great game, it was World Class.
So lets bow down to the master, I enjoy every week bowling with you.

Well Done Hammer! Can't wait to hear about it tomorrow! LOL :-D Oh, Great! Now i need another 8 300's to catch up to ya! ;-)

Congratulations Tony.

It was a World Class 300 from a class bowler.

It's great to see the Legends gear working so well for you.

Dino

YEAH HAMMO!!!!!

Congrats on your 8th 300 buddy. It was a awesome game to watch. You truly deserve it.

Taya

Nice bowling mate. Kinda makes up for last week when you went so close twice. You had to wait until I wasn't there to do it though...grr.

A REAL one this time ;) ...... not too often these days a whole centre stops to watch the completion of a perfecto, and it was worth watching!

Well done Hamo =D>

RC said:
I think it was the Sandstorm Beach Dome autographed tshirt he was wearing from my open day that got him over the line.

Oy Ronnie,

I want a Sandstorm shirt and lanes 13&14 next week.
Great game Tony, can't believe you didn't give me a little more breathing room. Now we're neck and neck (at Aspley) and didn't you delight in that!!!!

Shontay and Khynan said your a LEGEND but Khynan can still kick your butt on playstation :D and Rachel said "Oh, great now you two are even at Aspley. You better pull your finger out" and then of course she said great game and it couldn't happen to a nicer person and all I heard was blah, blah, blah, blah, blah ;) Just joking mate great game and we are all REALLY happy for you

Big hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel and your bowling buddies Shontay and Khynan

P.S. Shontay said to tell you that she bowled 100 & 104 last Saturday

Great going Tony. You'll have to keep racking them up to catch Animal (or hope he slows down like some of the rest of us) but you're getting the scores on the board.

Ken Sheehan

Hey Hamo,
Fantastic to hear that you have another one - Hope to hear about many more to come. 7 more for me and I catch you :p Maybe next year !!
Well done

Back
Top Bottom