walter deeveer

Hi pam

no probs anytime.

were all EXCITED!!! now

congrats to all that made this years team

onya issac great game put some pressure on the old man now hey jeff????

skins
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hi Julia,

The tournament in the Barossa is Bob Elliot Memorial that we competed in last year.
Looks like it is going to be a 2 two tournament, last year only one........
24/25th August.
Also state championships and probably a State team challenge (Rachuig, President Shield and De Veer teams) in September. Once the Management has been announced things will really get organised and we will know more of what we are doing. Lots to do and not really a whole lot of time so we will be busy.

Pam T
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

PAM, JESS and MARCIE

Well well well....... Looks like ALL THREE OF U made the team!! Was i right or was i right!

See u never give up after the first game and a half. If you keep plodding along you will get there and you all proved me right
icon_smile.gif

Also Congrats to Issac on ur fantastic 300 game well deserved. But when am i ever gonna bowl one???? grrr

Hope the whole team has a ball over in Sydney it will be a great experience for all the new ones in the team. And it will be as good or ever better for the experienced ones in the team
icon_smile.gif

Good Luck in Sydney

Love Lil Leisa xxx

PAM, JESS and MARCIE

Well well well....... Looks like ALL THREE OF U made the team!! Was i right or was i right!

See u never give up after the first game and a half. If you keep plodding along you will get there and you all proved me right
icon_smile.gif

Also Congrats to Issac on ur fantastic 300 game well deserved. But when am i ever gonna bowl one???? grrr

Hope the whole team has a ball over in Sydney it will be a great experience for all the new ones in the team. And it will be as good or ever better for the experienced ones in the team
icon_smile.gif

Good Luck in Sydney

Love Lil Leisa xxx

skins just let me say i don't need the young bloke to put pressure on me i can do that myself, just look at how i almost shot myself in the foot at the seniors rolloffs. to isaac you made the old man feel proud even if it was my coaching. to all state teams good luck in sydney.

jeff elliott

skins just let me say i don't need the young bloke to put pressure on me i can do that myself, just look at how i almost shot myself in the foot at the seniors rolloffs. to isaac you made the old man feel proud even if it was my coaching. to all state teams good luck in sydney.

jeff elliott

Congrats to all that made the SA De Veer team, and also to those people that tried but missed the team - good luck next year.

Jeff, I hope that you are putting in for the Managers position. I stuffed up in our roll-offs but I have been named the Mens Manager so I will be there again this year. It's great to see your son has made the team and a very big Congrats on bowling your 300 Isaac.

Pam and Simon it will be great to catch up with you in Sydney, well done on making the team again.

Good luck in Sydney for all of the SA De Veer team, I look forward to saying "G'day" to you down there.

Daniel "Speedbump" Simpson
Qld De Veer - Mens Manager.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your congratulations. I see you have some good news too being selected as Mens Manager for the Queensaland Team.
Great Stuff...........

Jeff will be there but I will let him tell you what he will be doing!

Can't wait for Sydney. Catch you there!

Pam T.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats to all that made the SA De Veer team, and also to those people that tried but missed the team - good luck next year.

Jeff, I hope that you are putting in for the Managers position. I stuffed up in our roll-offs but I have been named the Mens Manager so I will be there again this year. It's great to see your son has made the team and a very big Congrats on bowling your 300 Isaac.

Pam and Simon it will be great to catch up with you in Sydney, well done on making the team again.

Good luck in Sydney for all of the SA De Veer team, I look forward to saying "G'day" to you down there.

Daniel "Speedbump" Simpson
Qld De Veer - Mens Manager.
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your congratulations. I see you have some good news too being selected as Mens Manager for the Queensaland Team.
Great Stuff...........

Jeff will be there but I will let him tell you what he will be doing!

Can't wait for Sydney. Catch you there!

Pam T.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Speedbump good to hear from u big fella. i didn't put in for manager but i will be the coach. mike newport is the manager. i'll pass on your congrats to my son and will catch up with u at the nationals
icon_wink.gif

Speedbump good to hear from u big fella. i didn't put in for manager but i will be the coach. mike newport is the manager. i'll pass on your congrats to my son and will catch up with u at the nationals
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom