SA Masters

Have just found out that the Masters event due on the 15 Feb has been deferred to a date to be advised.

hmmm i wonder why this happend ?

holt roll offs 14 and 15 feb

is every thing else correct on the new callander that just came out ?

Wonder if State Champs on June long weekend will be deferred to another weekend as people interested in bowling Rachuig (you have to bowl State Champs to be eligble to bowl Rachuig) also like to bowl the Major Tournaments i.e. Melbourne International June long weekend.

There is not that many tounaments around these days that we should have to clash.

June long weekend has been the Melbourne Cup Tournament weekend for the last 20 years at least.

hey chin rachuig, roll off`s is before state champs whitch brings me to my next question

now i did not bowl state champs last year but i am thinking of rolling off for rachuig, but dose this mean i have to bowl state champs this year and roll next year ?

because they mooved state champs from the start of the year to after rachuig, roll off`s ?

as long as you bowl all events THIS YEAR in state champs you are good to roll off THIS year, regardless if u make the team or not... cheers

hey simmo,

Not sure what they'll come up with this year. I would say they'll go back to what used to happen a few years ago when rolloffs where before State Champs. If you dont bowl State Champs this year you will not be eligible to rolloff Rachuig next year. Whether they put seperate clause in this year to cover the switch. Your guess is as good as mine.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

and well theres that to hey chin.... who knows what they will do.. they like to change things to suit whoever whenever really.... yet again it wont affect me lol.... :) good luck to all who roll off anyway.. IF there are enuf to warrant the roll off ;)

Last year State Champs were on Adelaide Cup long weekend. They had to change the Junior State Champs to that weekend because of the change to Shield dates.
Spoke to couple people tonight and said with the continual drop in numbers in both Junior & Adult State Championship over the last few years why dont they run both at the same time.
I understand they are looking at the June dates because of the clash with Melbourne.

Back
Top Bottom