City of Adelaide Masters - Adult and Juniors

JoSpencer

Hello everyone
The first event on the Tenpin SA Calendar is the 2007 City of Adelaide Masters, for Adults and Juniors (Separate divisions Men, Ladies, Boys and Girls).
The winner of this event will gain automatic entry into the 2007 State Masters Finals later this year.
This event is open only to Adelaide Metro bowlers, country bowlers will have the opportunity to win a spot into the state masters through your own local / regional masters events, please see your Association delegates for further information about these events.
Qualifying and Finals will be held on Sunday 25th February 2007 at Elizabeth Bowland. Please refer to the attached entry form for further information.
Regards
Jo Babic

Can you tell me when and where the Adult State masters will be please.
Cheers
Tony
Tony, the Adult State Masters is a part of the State Championship "carnival weekend" being held over the Adelaide Cup long weekend. The masters final will be held on Monday 12th March.
Full details and entry forms for the Adult State Championships (which includes the State Masters Final, Restricted Cup Final and Seniors Cup Final), and also entry forms for Rachuig Trials and Seniors Team Trials will be available very soon (possibly by this coming weekend).
The 2007 Tenpin SA Tournament Calendar is currently on the TBA Website and will be posted on this site within a few days once the centre allocations are finalised.
Thanks
Jo

it's still a shame it has to clash still, oh well what's one less bowler for the masters. Hey!

Cheers

Tony

Guys, whilst personal opinions and expression are open to everyone I would appreciate if you could utilise another forum for your comments.
This Thread was supposed to be advertising the City of Adelaide Masters and nothing else. I post Tenpin SA information as a service to members, not to provide an opening to make negative or derogatory comments about centres, people etc. I would appreciate if you could take this on board for the future.
There are other more professional ways to resolve grievances rather than airing dirty laundry here for all and sundry to read which again brings about a negative slant to the event I am trying to promote in my opinion.
Thanks
Jo

Don't suppose there is a professional way of tournaments not clashing in times where it's hard enough to fill tournaments with bodies.

cheers

Tony

With 7 days till closing , how many male adult entries are there at the moment?

Tony

Still requesting how many male adult bowler do you have with 3 days till closing please.

cheers

tony

Well since nobody knows how many entries there are, and it closes today.
I will not be there.

cheers

Tony

Hi Everyone

The City of Adelaide Masters will be held next Sunday at Elizabeth Bowl. There are 17 Entrants in the Mens Division and 5 in the Junior Boys Division.

Unfortunately due to only receiving one entry in the Junior Girls and Zero entries in the Women these divisions have been cancelled - :confused:

Good Luck to all who will be bowling next weekend in the Mens and Junior Boys divs.

Regards

Jo

Thanks jo,

Unfortunately too late, already closed I see. Wanted this info before closing too make up my mind whether to bowl.

But I expected nothing less from TBA.

Once again promoting this glorious sport of ours.

I see this was well supported in other divisions??

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom