SA Adult State Championships and Open Masters

JoSpencer

The 2006 State Championships and Open Masters will be held at Woodville Bowl on
State Championships - Friday (evening) 30th June, Saturday 1st July, Sunday 2nd July, Saturday 8th July
Masters - Qualifying during State Championships, Masters Final Sunday 9th July
All other info can be found in the entry form attached.
Jo Babic

Well done Jo, I dont think this site or even the TBA SA site was used enough to advertise local TBA events or results.
Good to see this one.

cheers
Tony

Hi,
Just a quick query with regards to sending in forms if someone has already put in a teams entry do remaining team members need to include this when sending their other events in?? If so is all information required ie all team members averages because it would seem a little bit repetitive if this was the case I would imagine that one hard copy would suffice.
Regards,
Robert Elliott

Anyone whos looking for someone for teams and doubles feel free to pm me either weekend is ok.

Bobba

Each bowler is required to complete the Registration details section with name, contact details, as well as TBA No and League details verified by league secretary before sending in. Only ONE form should contain the actual entry, so, 1 Team Entry filled out and 5 Bowler Registrations completed.

Make Sense:confused:

Jo

Jo,
Thank you for clearing that up that is how I thought it would be done but I thought I would just check as many people hear different things about entries and what not so yeah thanks.
Regards,
Robert

Back
Top Bottom