R

rails_5000

as yet i havent seen any forms for deeveer
what dates are deeveer this year

as yet i havent seen any forms for deeveer
what dates are deeveer this year

I was just wondering who is trying out for
the Walter De veer team this year. Trials
are in 2 weeks, hope to see you all there.

Jess
icon_smile.gif

I was just wondering who is trying out for
the Walter De veer team this year. Trials
are in 2 weeks, hope to see you all there.

Jess
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_smile.gif

YES deveer roll off is on 1st and 2nd of june.
But centre prequalifing closes may 24th
icon_wink.gif

Hey Jess,

Nice to see you will be out there trying again. I will be out there again. A few injuries and the changes to the handicap will make it interesting. There will be a few from last year missing, probably only 3 left. From what I have heard there will still be quite a number out there.
Catch ya then.

Pam T.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

YES deveer roll off is on 1st and 2nd of june.
But centre prequalifing closes may 24th
icon_wink.gif

Hey Jess,

Nice to see you will be out there trying again. I will be out there again. A few injuries and the changes to the handicap will make it interesting. There will be a few from last year missing, probably only 3 left. From what I have heard there will still be quite a number out there.
Catch ya then.

Pam T.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

rials 5000, you might want to try asking the centre manager what they are doing about de-veer qualifying. It sounds strange that village don't have any forms as they are one of the centre that the qualifying is held at. Maybe they have just run out of the forms??? You might want to do something quick as qualifying for each individual centre closes this friday coming. If the centre doesn't have any forms then you might try contacting Jan from TBA and see if you can get a form from them.

J. as far as I know there are two males who have put in entry forms from Noarlunga and I am one of them. Last year from what I know there was only 9 males competing. I'm not expecting to many to be competing this year however I could be wrong.

SEE YOU THERE AT THE TRIALS ON 1 & 2 JUNE!!!
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Sneezy.........rails_5000 put that post here on the 29th April. Forms are available at Village bowl and have been there for about 5 weeks now. She has already qualified.
There were 8 males last year and there are alot more than that this year so good luck to everyone.

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't know when Village started to present the forms for de-veer. However I was just commenting on what she could have done.

It is good to here that there are a lot more than 8 entries this year as apposed to last year.

SEE YOU THERE AT THE TRIALS.
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Hi pam,

i always thought it was southern comfort? (not kahlua) best of luck see you at the trials.

p.s HOPE YOUR "EXCITED" we are!!"excited"
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

rials 5000, you might want to try asking the centre manager what they are doing about de-veer qualifying. It sounds strange that village don't have any forms as they are one of the centre that the qualifying is held at. Maybe they have just run out of the forms??? You might want to do something quick as qualifying for each individual centre closes this friday coming. If the centre doesn't have any forms then you might try contacting Jan from TBA and see if you can get a form from them.

J. as far as I know there are two males who have put in entry forms from Noarlunga and I am one of them. Last year from what I know there was only 9 males competing. I'm not expecting to many to be competing this year however I could be wrong.

SEE YOU THERE AT THE TRIALS ON 1 & 2 JUNE!!!
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Sneezy.........rails_5000 put that post here on the 29th April. Forms are available at Village bowl and have been there for about 5 weeks now. She has already qualified.
There were 8 males last year and there are alot more than that this year so good luck to everyone.

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't know when Village started to present the forms for de-veer. However I was just commenting on what she could have done.

It is good to here that there are a lot more than 8 entries this year as apposed to last year.

SEE YOU THERE AT THE TRIALS.
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Hi pam,

i always thought it was southern comfort? (not kahlua) best of luck see you at the trials.

p.s HOPE YOUR "EXCITED" we are!!"excited"
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Thanks for that......."I'M STILL EXCITED" hehe

It is Southern Comfort and Kahlua and now Vodka Cruisers too woo hoo
Can't wait for Sydney

See you all soon.

Pam T.

icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif