Vote for the Best Bowling Centre in Sydney?

I have bowled at many centres over the years and would say for everything you could not go past bankstown. while I have been out of the game for awhile until joining again now, i always head to Bankstown when Their.

I used to take a suite case when travelling for interdistrict to the north shore playing for the old Hurstville centre. Now that was a centre hated by most, except for the locals of course. no one ever bowled a 300 on those lanes at hurstville, but how many started carrears their and bowled one? You would be surprised. I have now started Bowling again at the Berri Bowling centre, and nearly fell over in seeing the new conditions for Bowling. gee the amount of Bowlers in double figures for 300's has surprised me.Good luck to all and have a good Christmas and new year.
I only ever shot 4 games in Hurstville and that was a 900 series in a four man team event!

But the best house in Sydney is gone! Valé Rockdale.

I just wanted to point out rebel picked out all the ones i dont think much of. Can add to the list of castle hill, blacktown, chester hill - macarthur, campbelltown, and top ryde.
They would all be a lot better if they replaced their crappy approaches with wood.

Really.!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom