Vote for the Best Bowling Centre in Sydney?

~Mrs Storm~ said:
HaHaHa!!!
Bankstown is a good centre I will say. Lanes could do with some help though.
As far as the staff go, most are friendly with good customer service...but then there are the stupid ones who think that when there is a fallen pin on the deck they can just go under the masking and get it rather than calling a tech...
My vote for the best centre in Sydney though, will go to Chester Hill. I enjoyed the time I spent there. There was always a great atmosphere about the place, all the staff were wonderful and everything was great!
yeh chester hill is great but it bloody needs to change the colours of lime and purple yuk!, plus the stairs are a pain

meka said:
I like Liverpool. ;)

Just coz u threw ur PB series there meka :p

The many times i've rolled on Liverpool lanes i've felt that they put down a wall on the 5-10 boards... hence the high scoring conditions, but the pin action there is nice once u find the pocket

i'd have to say Dee Why...(might be a little bias tho...lol)
but new blacktown is up there...lol

but any centre who oils longer than 38ft has my vote....hahahaha:D

There are many good centres in Syd.

Castle Hill, Chester Hill, Blacktown and many more.

But what about the not so good ones...Enfield springs to mind.

It pleases me to see Kempsey rating amongst Sydneys top centres !
Not bad for a regional 8 lane centre.
I Like to thinks its the best little bowl (8 lanes) and since its pinspotter upgrade well lookout !!!

I just wanted to point out rebel picked out all the ones i dont think much of. Can add to the list of castle hill, blacktown, chester hill - macarthur, campbelltown, and top ryde.

They would all be a lot better if they replaced their crappy approaches with wood.

go randwick!!!!!

ah who am i kidding, thats my home alley and even I think it sucks. The machines break down and the scoring screws up now and again. At least I can bowl well there.

Chester hill , The mechinic spends all his time there making sure the lane/machines are kept decent and running well . And there staff there ae nice and welcoming. but no where safe to park my bike ,

Matti said:
Chester hill , The mechinic spends all his time there making sure the lane/machines are kept decent and running well . And there staff there ae nice and welcoming. but no where safe to park my bike ,
no where to park full stop actually

Enf...

I used to take a suite case when travelling for interdistrict to the north shore playing for the old Hurstville centre. Now that was a centre hated by most, except for the locals of course. no one ever bowled a 300 on those lanes at hurstville, but how many started carrears their and bowled one? You would be surprised. I have now started Bowling again at the Berri Bowling centre, and nearly fell over in seeing the new conditions for Bowling. gee the amount of Bowlers in double figures for 300's has surprised me.Good luck to all and have a good Christmas and new year.

Back
Top Bottom