Vote for the Best Bowling Centre in Sydney?

Liverpool is my Vote....

Staff are great and helpful, you can always get a lane and the Management take all you ideas on board

myself think castle hill wondabowl centre is best one in sydney area-

it is more beautiful picture viewing of this centre when bowling ball going the lane in very smooth no problem- more higher average if playing a true tournament completition. myself love castle hill wondabowl centre very much-never forget what myself did won done.

myself did won our national deaf men's individual championship on this castle hill wondabowl during easter 2003 year period.

smile face, cheers from david :D :eek: :) :cool: about this centre.

myself not seen new blacktown centre yet-will inpecting it in one day.

Well i have bowled in two centres in NSW so far and the best one i would pick is Bankstown! T'was my first Nats i bowled there and had so much fun!
Go Bankstown!

Chester hill because the staff treat you like one of the family not like AMF and the lanes are challenging. oh and i bowled my first 300 game last week on tuesday night 2nd of august HOW COOL IS THAT!

Terry,

Well Done on your perfect game. Good to see your improving your game. :p

Congrats

Christian

Hi all.....My vote goes to Penrith. Running a close 2nd would have to be the new Blacktown center.

Chester Hill.... it is really welcoming there. But i may be prejudice that it my home centre but when u bowl there it is so wonderful.

By far Chester Hill...Especially when Annette is there...She has the passion to help people.Lanes are awesome.

I reckon Penrith is probably the best in Sydney, though I can undestand why people like Chester Hill - such an easy condition. Dee Why is pretty good too.

My vote for the worst - was a toss up between Fairfield, Parramatta, and Southgate - Southgate was the clear winner - any bowl that can get a singles league to fold halfway through deserves recognition.

I also like Mascot and Liverpool.

The lanes at Mt Druitt have damaged 3 of my balls and also my friends who we all owned for less than a month now....Dont know if its the gutter or the ball return system....But somehow your ball comes back with chunks missing......

why don't you boycott mt druitt if they damage yours balls and go to either blacktown or penrith

CaneToad said:
I think Bankstown is 1# its always clean has friendly staff and you never have trouble parking :)

HaHaHa!!!
Bankstown is a good centre I will say. Lanes could do with some help though.
As far as the staff go, most are friendly with good customer service...but then there are the stupid ones who think that when there is a fallen pin on the deck they can just go under the masking and get it rather than calling a tech...

My vote for the best centre in Sydney though, will go to Chester Hill. I enjoyed the time I spent there. There was always a great atmosphere about the place, all the staff were wonderful and everything was great!

Back
Top Bottom