2003 Sydney Intercentre Shield

auSSie13

3 DAYS TO GO

Just a reminder that entries for the 2003 Sydney Intercentre Shield competition close at midnight this Friday (December 13, 2002).

If you haven't already organised your team .... contact your Centre ... or ... get your own team together and register by midnight Friday.

All Sydney, Wollongong and Central Coast Centres have been provided with electronic copies of the forms .... but if you can't get your hands on them .... e-mail me ([email protected]) ... and I will send you a set.

PLEASE REMEMBER: YOU DO NEED TO REGISTER UNDER A CENTRE but that does not stop bowlers from a number of different centres being in the one team.

Maybe anyone looking for a team can post here ... I know that there are some teams from the 2002 competition that are disbanding but a number of the bowlers from those would still like to compete ..... so let's help each other out.

Cheers

Stephan Smydzuk
Co-ordinator, Sydney Intercentre Shield

Less than 48 hours to register ....

..... 2 DAYS TO GO .....

.... 15 teams so far ...

.. representing 8 centres .......

Stephan

ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED

Entries for the 2003 Sydney Intercentre Shield competition have now closed.

Venues, divisions and teams will be notified within the next few days.

Thank you to the 12 centres who have submitted teams .... it is great to see the large number of new junior bowlers taking up the Intercentre challenge.

Be in touch soon.

Stephan Smydzuk
Co-ordinator, Sydney Intercentre Shield

Back
Top Bottom