5TH ASIAN SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIP

yeah i got a call today from tehm and i was told to pay the other $200 by this friday aswell
so i guess that is what i have to do to confirm my spot hey...
anywayz
cya
icon_wink.gif

i just have a few concerns about sending the $200. 1) Do we have assurence that if something happens to us and we can't end up going, we are able to get that $200 back? and 2)why was the date changed for the payment of the money from the 29th to the 18th?

if someone could answer these questions, it would be most helpful

Ice maiden,

you will get a full refund if you explain why you cannot bowl, please inform the office as early as you can.

We need to know how many bowlers will be rolling off ASAP so we can organise the times people will be bowling. There is a big difference between 78 bowlers and 95 bowlers due to the number of lanes. We still intend to bowl 24 games if we can. So far there have been 75 fully paid entries. Plan to be at the bowl by 7.30am on Sat 9/2 and you can expect to have a very long day finishing about 10pm. This is based on the actual event, where you normally bowl singles during the day and teams in the evening.

The format once bowler numbers are finalised will be posted here.
AF

Hi,

can anyone tell me how we get put into our doubles and teams... like how is it getting selected? is it out of a hat? or where u finish bowling in singles or what??

Thanks
Michelle

Michelle,

A random lane draw has already been compiled, however will not be known until the actual day of play. There was not set format on matching partners and teams.

Will see you there buddy
icon_smile.gif

Kimi
icon_smile.gif

Timetable is as follows

SATURDAY 9th FEBRUARY 2002
TIME
7:30 am - CHECK-IN
8:00 am - 6 Game 4 Person Team
1:30 pm - Re-oil
2:30 pm - 6 Game Singles
7:00 pm - Re-oil