Best place in the world to bowl?

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
My vote goes to Las Vegas. I'm only talking cities here so feel free to vote for an Australian city if you wish. Brisbane has to be right up there. We must have more centres per head of population than anywhere else in the Nation.

My vote: International: Las Vegas National: Brisbane
icon_biggrin.gif

I'll vote for Norwood. Remember Cara said (after winning the Womens Adelaide Cup) that she hadn't bowled on so much oil in Australia for years.
Close second is Village. (the place you bowl your one and only 300 has to be up there!!!!)

I thought i would bring this topic back to life its on page 75 like almost back when it all started just seeing which ppls fav bowling allies are
i would say for me bennetes green-penrith bowl only cause i bowl there blacktown bowl cannon hill wasnt to bad except for there old wooden lanes they had or still have

Hey all,

I have bowled a lot of centres but Aspley in Brisbane is awesome, sometimes tough to find a line, but a great feel to them

i would have to say that most places in qld are good, but not the best. we have less oil than most of the country, which is good for power players but not really for some of the slower bowlers.

illawarra is probly the best place that most of the girls have bowled on, and i see why. the best shot was for the stroker girls who didnt put too much on the ball.

but in my eyes the best place would have to be... garden city lanes. it is where i grew up to bowl, and although they have changed, i can still throw any shot i want to. not coz they r easy, because once they were harder than anywhere else i have bowled, including rocky. and i still managed to ave 200+

Phaggy

Back
Top Bottom