Tenpin Tails Syndicate

A very brave and costly exercise. Good luck. I sincerely hope they prove fruitful for you.

Strike a lot ran third should have had e/way as paid $3.30

Gary....................:cool:

Gary said:
Strike a lot ran third should have had e/way as paid $3.30
Gary....................:cool:
Yes you should of Gary - At least I am still in front although $18.10 a win would have been good:D

We were very proud of her last night. Realistically she should have finished about 5th but she is thankfully the type to "never say die".

She ran her quickest time ever last nigth and when we watch the race later on video, she actually came home very very strong. If the race had of been a bit longer, who knows...........

We thankfully came out ahead as we had $10 each way but she actually paid $3.90. Are you sure about your figure Gary?

Not sure at the moment when and where her next race will be but will keep you updated. For those who have been asking, the syndicate members had a meeting with the trainer last night and it was decided that we will give Whatta Strike another run when we can clear him. He is a really really great dog and we would just hate to give up on him. Wise decision - who knows......

Liz

Hope he run's again as i have more money i don't want :p

Gary.......................................:cool:

Gary said:
Hope he run's again as i have more money i don't want :p
Gary.......................................:cool:

Watchdog - STRIKE ALOT is engaged to run on Sunday, 06/11/05 at Sale in Race 2.

Race 2 Grade 5 440 Metres 05:34PM
MACLEOD PRINTING
$860-245-125/TRI/QUIN R/D EXACTA

1 HUNTERS BROOK
2 KICKBACK MISS
3 SMURFS CANDIDATE
4 NOODLES BOY
5 ELITE KERRY
6 COTTONEYED JOE
7 * STRIKE ALOT
8 TOKEN CARNIVAL
9 HI BLUE
10 ONE MORE DAY

Strike Alot is running Sunday as Woza posted.
There are a couple of dogs in this race to watch out for that i know of (i havn't looked at a form guide yet) and that is Hunters Brook which will possibly start favourite and Kickback Miss which are very quick dogs over the 440 mtrs.
Only having a quick look at the field, Strike Alot should have a place chance, remember this is only my opinion (a mug punter:rolleyes: ).
Strike Alot has not had a outside box for a while this may or maynot work in her favour heres hoping.Dogs are like us they are either good on the day or have a bad day at the office.:confused:
But she is a trier and heres hoping.Remember i'm an optimist.;) :)

Gary,

Even though you have some money that you don't want, we really wouldn't feel right about taking it. ;) ;)

Whatta Strike ran in front of the steward Sunday night and was cleared for racing. However, it was pretty obvious to us that he will not race again. Whilst he ran and chased the lure, it was a very lack lustre run. He would not pass the dog infront of him and would not let the other 2 dogs go near him. He was obviously spooked by the couple of big knocks that he received in the previous races. Oh well better luck next time as I say.

Now Strike Alot will have to run even better to pay for her brother as well !! We are hoping she will get a run at Sale on this coming Monday otherwise she will be going to Warragul.

Liz

That's bad luck, will he go the way of most Greyhound's who never run again:(

Gary..............................:cool:

Of course Gary ;) ;)

Tommy will be coming to live with us. We have a plague of cockies that have started eating the wooden frames of the windows in our house. He will have a ball chasing them away all day !!!!!

Liz

Strike Alot will be running on Monday race 12 no 4 at 2.40 pm. Yes thats right Sale has a meeting with race 1 at 11.40 in the morning.;) Thats for all of us that want to start loosing our money in the morning.:D :D
With a bit of luck she may even win,here's hoping.:rolleyes:

I've just been informed that she tried to get around some trouble and hence it cost her a place. All in all she ran a great race.

Believe me, when you are watching a race at the track, you get a different view (or lack of view as is the case with some tracks) than watching on tv with the benefits of replay !!

It makes me feel better as I hate to have bad thoughts about our little girl.

Liz

Oh well here we go again. Sale this Saturday, Race 4 Box 6. Box 5 appears to be the dog with the goods but who knows.

Suddenly picking Tatts numbers is looking easier !!! ](*,) ](*,)

Liz

Well what can i say she run 7th but you had to see the race to see what happened. But i can say she took out the favourite ($30000 worth of dog) as she came out of the boxes with a little help from the dog in box 4 but the unfortunite thing is the no 4 dog checked her later in the race.:mad:

Well off we go to Warragul on Tuesday night and after looking at the field if she has recovered enough after Saturday this could be the one. race 12 no 3
Please do not take this as a sure thing because she could also run last.(a place she hasn't come yet) I hope I don't put the shmoz on her:eek:
Woza would you like us to pick you up on the way:rolleyes:

I love to but i lost all my money betting on someones greyhound;)
After tuesday the kids might get more than baked beans for teal;)

As you said Grumpie, it's not a definite thing that she will win everytime but as they say you have to be in it to win it don't you? All I can said I hope that things improve with Strike alot and how is what a strike going, please update on his progress.

thanks Chantal :)

Chantal,

As mentioned on the previous page, Whatta Strike is appearing to be a retired dog already. It is not 100% definite just yet but it certainly is looking that way. :( :(

However if that is the case, he will have a good home to go to. :p :p

Liz

Back
Top Bottom