Tasmanians.......

bm2

I'm still standin'
Now that the most important game is over (at least that's what I reckon, Broni the Bulldogs supporter may say different :( ), I need to ask the Tasmanians a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION........

DOES TASMANIAN TELEVISION SHOW THE NRL, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, WILL WE BE ABLE TO WATCH THE GRAND FINAL LIVE AS IT HAPPENS??????????

My fellow Broncos supporters and myself will need to be able to watch, seeing as we will be in the apple isle for ATBSO and not at home where we are guaranteed a live cross.........

Jagga

I'll get back to you on that one....

They have done in the past, but stranger things have happened.

The NRL Grand Final's been shown live here for years, so I see no reason why it won't again this year.
Just that you probably wont get the post match interviews and post mortems from the commentary team like what the AFL matches do.
There was outrage amongst NRL fans here when the Wests Tigers won the Grand Final, and within minutes of the final siren, WIN cut to some old movie, not bothering with the post match festivities.
So maybe that might change this year. But then maybe not.

Also too, Rugby League Footy Show is shown at 11:45pm Thursday night on Win Television (Channel 6) after the AFL Footy Show and the news.

Also bear in mind that next Sunday morning (1st October) at 4am, we start Daylight Savings in Tasmania.

Keep checking the WIN Programme Guide here for details.

Back
Top Bottom