NRL Betting Scandal...

Jase

Admin
Staff member
NRL Betting Scandal

I was just emailed this information (source is usually reliable)...Not sure how true it is, but when there is smoke there usually is a "HUGE FIRE"

Apparently Willie Mason, Aaron Payne, Hassan Saleh and Ryan Tandy are all gonna get done for the betting scandal. Won't be announced until after the grand final. Tandy already on notice from the club will be sacked by the Bulldogs.

They are after Adam Blair. Arron Payne pointed to the posts to take the 2 points. Hassan Saleh lives with Ryan Tandy. The others involved are Sam Ayoub, Jonathan Thurston and John Elias. Quite well known that for years a certain bookie has had a close association with Thurston and also Andrew Johns as well John Elias by the way already got reprimanded for fixing a wests souths game back in 91'.

This is a huge deal but one that's been on the cards for a while. Apparently Thurston, Aaron Payne, Mason, Ryan Tandy & Adam Blair are going to be banned for life as of Monday after the grand final. They've traced money back to a/c's, television footage. Apparently Thurston was told that morning that he went out and got blind and arrested.

Also...............Payne was captain at the time but was benched and did not start the game at the last minute. That's why watts took the tap because payne wasn't on the field to ensure the goal was kicked

But apparently the actual word on the street is that this is in fact true and that it’s all going to be on for young ‘n’ old next Monday.

Apparently it looks like all of those named above including Hassan Saleh and Sam Ayoub are going to be banned for life. However, potentially (at best), JT may only receive a suspension.

I have just copied and pasted what was sent to me...I do hope it isn't true...If it is Princey may get maroon jersey after all...

I'm hoping your source in UNreliable. Why do these idiots do stupid things like this and ruin their multi million dollar careers?? You'd think they would learned a lesson after what happened with the Pakistani cricketers.

Hey mate…So do i…But its more than their careers on the line here…If there is any sort of concrete evidence on any of them they are going to be talking jail time with this…

sort of makes sense with the cowboys not doing anything against thurtson for his drunken night out and now he pulls out of the kangaroo's squad.

i think everyone should be banned for life no matter how big of a star they are , if the others get life bans and thurston gets anything different the nrl ceo should be sacked.

Back
Top Bottom