Helllo

Can someone please tell me the score?
Was it manly by 2 nah
12 nah

NO NO NO

We beat those overrated nuff nuffs
28 - 6

Get that in your pipes and smoke it :)

I bet hammeriod will be sweating on the team he is gonna be cheering on next week.

Suck the big one lads this is manlys year, now back to manly leagues to sink some more piss from the cup called victory

Imagine if that big earred, koala had of got suspended we would of farking won by 100.

NORTH QUEENSLAND COWSFAGS the TRUE PRETENDERS OF 2007

MANLY FOREVER COWFAGS NEVER
MAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanly
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanly

Thurston = Orfords *****
Bowen = Park footballer not even in same league as Snake Stewart

Bye now

OI OI OI
MOFOS
Helllo
Was it manly by 2 nah
12 nah
NO NO NO
28 - 6
I bet hammeriod will be sweating on the team he is gonna be cheering on next week.
Suck the big one lads this is manlys year, now back to manly leagues to sink some more piss from the cup called victory
Imagine if that big earred, koala had of got suspended we would of farking won by 100.

Thurston = Orfords *****
Bye now
haha had a few aye Cam?? Drink it up old friend still a game to go yet

Just out of interest, if Manly lost King, Kite, Watmough and G. Stewart to injury do you think Manly would have gotten this far?? That was the challenge given to the Cowboys with 90% of their forward pack out and I'll say it in this thread too, doesn't matter to me what anyone says, seeing the Cowboys get as far as they did was inspirational. I am damn proud to be a North Queensland Cowboys supporter.

As much as I hate Manly, I hope Manly do win the comp for blokes like Cam, I respect the passion he has for his team as I do for mine.

If Manly win the comp, they wont make the finals next year, not without Monaghan

I said that about Kennedy ... they wouldnt make the 8, and here they are, one win from a premiership.

Monaghan was awesome - he will be the key next weekend ... so was Cuthbertson - what a find.

monaghan why r they giving him away i said it from the start of this year he his the most underrated player he is one of the best I think and manly are releasing him to go to england??? why dont they release jamie lyon to go back there

OI OI OI
MOFOS
Helllo
Was it manly by 2 nah
12 nah
NO NO NO
28 - 6

Thurston = Orfords *****
Bye now

This post proves you are an absolute tosser of massive proportions. A decade of underachieving, followed by $20 million of funds poured into the club by Max Delmege, not to mention the farcical merge and cowardly betrayal of the North Sydney Bears.

To Manly's credit, they have put together a stellar season and deserve their spot in the grand final, however your post once again proves to me why Manly fans are arguably the most despised in the NRL.

Ninja299, you finally got your moment to bask in the glory, yet you choose to shove it down peoples throats by writing this vile rubbish. Lay off the booze you fool! :theBar:

This post proves you are an absolute tosser of massive proportions. A decade of underachieving, followed by $20 million of funds poured into the club by Max Delmege, not to mention the farcical merge and cowardly betrayal of the North Sydney Bears.
To Manly's credit, they have put together a stellar season and deserve their spot in the grand final, however your post once again proves to me why Manly fans are arguably the most despised in the NRL.
Ninja299, you finally got your moment to bask in the glory, yet you choose to shove it down peoples throats by writing this vile rubbish. Lay off the booze you fool! :theBar:

As mush as I agree with your post Boston, Cam is just giving back some of what Myself and Deadman have dished out to him all year. So I guess he is extremly happy with his win, where I am like Em Yeah who cares.

Let's all just hope they get done in the finals so it's still another 10 yrs before they get another premiership.

20 million you say, I would beleave it, I didn't know how they got themselves out of trouble after what Toovey and Hoppa did for the club

theres always one in every crowd.

Mate i suggest u have a long long read of this forum, its been a 3 way sledge fest for the whole footy season between myself, hammer and adam and i dont doubt for one minute that had the result last nite been different those boys would have been into me just as hard and thats half the fun... with fun being the operative word.

Now some more things u need to be pulled up on
North Sydney bears - they were broke before they merged with manly and in fact if it wasnt for the greedy norths leagues club who refused firstly to fund the bears and then the northern eagles (with manly leagues having to pay most of the bills) the bears would still be here. So dont feed us with the tripe manly betrayed the bears because its a crock.

One last thing mate as for your comment about the booze pretty funny actually because ive been sick all week and had one bourbon after the game and a couple at the club.

I really think you need to lighten up sunshine :)

As mush as I agree with your post Boston, Cam is just giving back some of what Myself and Deadman have dished out to him all year. So I guess he is extremly happy with his win, where I am like Em Yeah who cares.
Let's all just hope they get done in the finals so it's still another 10 yrs before they get another premiership.
20 million you say, I would beleave it, I didn't know how they got themselves out of trouble after what Toovey and Hoppa did for the club
nah u will be cool hammer you will have new team to support at 6pm matie :)

Back
Top Bottom