SWITCH OPEN (INNISFAIL)

Squad listing as of 10.52pm Monday 15th Feb. Keep em coming guys!!!
squads.jpg

Squad listing as of 1.32pm Tuesday 16th Feb. C SQUAD IS ALMOST FULL!
squads2.JPG

Can somebody tell me how the hell we can attract bowlers such as Ann-Maree Putney, Natalie Shelley, Rebecca Simpson, Narelle Baker, Maxine Nable, Carol Gianotti, Jenny Camilleri, Kerry-Ann Klop, Kate Wilton, Debbie Riley etc etc etc

We have put a BONUS (not separate) payout on the regular payout to entice female bowlers to compete and yet still not many big name ladies will travel like the guys do?

Can somebody tell me how the hell we can attract bowlers such as Ann-Maree Putney, Natalie Shelley, Rebecca Simpson, Narelle Baker, Maxine Nable, Carol Gianotti, Jenny Camilleri, Kerry-Ann Klop, Kate Wilton, Debbie Riley etc etc etc

We have put a BONUS (not separate) payout on the regular payout to entice female bowlers to compete and yet still not many big name ladies will travel like the guys do?

This could get nasty.... It's because girls are soft.

wat us girls not good enough 4 ya ej..lol...and i wouldn't be saying us girls r soft bluey u may find yourself in a lot of trouble there... :)

I just want some feedback from the girls as to what i can do to get them here. My goal is to make this tourny the best it can be, no exceptions. Any ideas anyone? for next year perhaps?

wat us girls not good enough 4 ya ej..lol...and i wouldn't be saying us girls r soft bluey u may find yourself in a lot of trouble there... :)

You girls are definetly good enough, just not many of you travel.

Squad listing as of 5.22pm Tuesday 17th Feb. Nice to see some interstate bowlers putting their hands up from SA and NSW. Nice work guys!
squads4.jpg

Hey EJ,
I don't care what squad I bowl, so move me across into D. Put Kirsty in there too, looks like her knee has pulled up fine.

Back
Top Bottom