SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Hey Everyone,

Week 5 Standing Sheet is now available.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League weeksite.

Hi Dylan,
How good is your mum's new team? I think the whole team is having fun because of Simon!! Alice just beat you by one pin for the doughnuts mate. Vi is the ONLY scratch bowler in our league :rolleyes::D
SLK would like to welcome William Vassil to our league.
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 6 Standing Sheet is now available.

Yeah Alex my mum's team is pretty good. And i just left there to bowl for Edsel's team. Mayb i should swith back ;).. naaa its ok michelle , me, ivan , chris and edsel can win it.
Its lookin really close! 3 points from 1 to 2 and 3 from 2 to 3. Still early.....
My mum doesnt bowl for a while and she comes back 164 average O_O UNBELIEVABLE
is she even taht good hehe

I bowled well last week ma highest game 211 i think it was im slowly improving... i strung a 4 bagger to start then 2 opens which i should had closed following with a turkey then an open on the last frame....:( Sparing was a killer for meee!!!! if i spared them i would had gotten a much bigger score.

Thats it from meee ( TOOK A WHILE o_O ) playing pappadums next week i dont know if im bowling or not but if i do that would b a great match!!!!!
BYE BYE!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Hey Dylan - Gratz on the 211!!! Kind of glad I don't have to bowl against you anymore... I hate to think what you'd score against me! :p

Bri

Super League would like to welcome our friend Kirsten Ford from tuesday league and James Moore. We would also like to welcome back our friends David Kartawidjaja and Ben Tait.
Some nice shooting last night by Tony Pappin, Ben Tait, Chris Chuson, Vi Huynh and Robert Maxwell. Annie Ha bowled very well for her average. Bet she will be the Bowler of the Week.
Dylan,
Mum told me you had a piss up party to attend mate. Only twelve but already into woman, wine and songs ehh :p
We have a new leader on the ladder board. Team King Pins. Congratulations to Ivan Aranda for bowling his first 300 game at Dandy.
Thanks Ben for updating our league scores. Have a great week all.
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 7 Standing Sheet is now available.

Hey Everyone,

Week 8 Standing Sheet is now available. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

See ya Saturday

Thanks Ben. That was quick off the block.

Woohoo!! We finally hit top spot. Thanks to the team for carrying me this week. What a shocker.

I c that Tony has joined the 200 club. I was starting to feel lonely here ... hmmm ... must be a bit early in the season still :rolleyes:

Vi

You sandagging again Alex...;)
It's so hard to sandagg when people are watching Micky ;) Five, seven ten three times in three games!!
We are talking about Knox Lanes mate. One of the toughest lane in Victoria and it's not a ditch. You should know :D

Alex

Our payouts for last round based on full 13 teams bowling 23 weeks.

1ST $1900
2ND $1400
3RD $1100
4Th $900
5Th $800

6Th $700
7Th $600
8Th $550
9Th $500

10Th $450
11Th $400
12Th $350
13Th $300

Team awards of $1200. Junior / Youth awards of $240. And $100 for the Bowler of the Year.
We also provided financial statement to every team because we've got nothing to hide ;)

Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 9 Standing Sheet is now available. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

See ya next week.

Ben

O.O my average now is 162 SO HIGH!!!
for me that is ;) i bowled 179, 170. and an exact average by getting 2 strikes and a 9 on the last frame ahah :D
We are playin against u alex this coming saturday !!! :) we will c who wins :D ..

BYE BYE!!~!

Hi Everyone,

Week 10 Standing Sheet is now available. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

See ya all next week.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom