SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Was the week 15 standing sheet meant to be week 14? If so, my prebowl score for week 15 is in there. I did bowl for week 14 with a total of 458
If week 15 standing sheet is right I should have a box of donut. Not that I m allowed to have such indulgence besides not being around to receive it. Vi can have it. Just teasing you, Vi. Next week's box of donut will definitely go to Elena Mundy.

Sorry, I am back again. Looks like Lana is getting a new average. If that is the case Knox Knights should have won 21 pts instead of 19 pts. And that should bring us up the ladder to 10th. Yippee!! Tell me this is gonna be.

Hi all in Super League,

Can we go back to week 12 standing sheet. When I first went into the AMF leaderboard Knox Knights won 0 pt. I am sure at least 3 of my team mates including myself prebowled for that week. I would have at least got 2 pts for bowling my average. The score was subsequently changed to 13 pts. Is this right?
Hi Moni,
Week 12 standing sheet. Josh Morel suppose to pre bowl for us but he didn't. And our super sub Mary wasn't available that week. As you know I was away and Ben wasn't sure which blind scores to use. He has fixed it now. So no zero points for Knox Knight. Our sincere apology.

Kirsten,
I am sure Ben made a mistake regarding the weeks. Don't worry he will fix it up. Thanks Ben.

Regards,
Alex
Lana Hart is using her Forest Hill average.

Hi Everyone,

Week 14 has now been updated. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Ben

Hey Everyone,

Week 15 is now finally available to view. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

See you all next week.

Ben

Hahahahaha. Glad it is you Ben and not me trying to do the Secretary job, it should be an easy job right?..... but it isn't! Moni my first week at Knox I shed 19 pins from the average I carried over from my Forrest Hill league (oh the shame!!!!) but I bowled much, much better yesterday and we should have won lots of points! ROFLMAO.

Lana (P.S Using Gary's account as I have somehow locked myself out of my own account LOL)

I think Ben is doing a superb job with the weekly standing sheet and all our bowlers love him.
Wonder who is the bowler of the week? Go Josh :D
Alex

The Secretary job is easy if you are prepared to do the work my guess is that some people wern't prepared to do the work.Ben does a great job for this league and there has been no complaints unlike when this league first started at Knox.
Cheers
Rodney

Excuse me but I never said Ben wasn't doing a great job! I simply said it isn't an easy job. It is a lot of work and I take my hat off to him. You have no idea of the hiccups and problems that were thrown at me when I did the job as the league was beginning and I didn't see you at anytime putting your hand up to do the job. The person who took over from me when I left before handing over to Ben has also commented that it is a huge job and that she is glad the job is no longer hers. I do believe the bowl is also helping a lot more now with the points. We all know you have a problem with someone and that person isn't me, but someone close to me. Be a man and don't take your anger out on me. You don't even bowl this league anymore so don't come here and use this thread to make cheap shots. :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S Thanks Ben I know and appreciate all the hours you put in to do this job.

Ok time to get back on track this league is about bowling not politics. Lets talk about high games, who beat who and what we can do to improve our league.

Look out Pappadams are making a late charge.:p

Ok time to get back on track this league is about bowling not politics. Lets talk about high games, who beat who and what we can do to improve our league.

Look out Pappadams are making a late charge.:p

After Knox Knight's lane change, excruitiating 3+ hours to finish 3 games and my very low scoring we are probably back where we were on the standing sheet 3 weeks ago when I returned to the league.....at the bottom! LOL Sorry Alex! I think you should bowl next week ok we really need you :D

Vi bowled 719 series last week. Wonder if he'll see any Krispy Kreme doughnuts this time :rolleyes::D
Go Cristy our Vice President.
Alex

Vi bowled 719 series last week. Wonder if he'll see any Krispy Kreme doughnuts this time :rolleyes::D
Alex

You reckon? I did persuade Vice President last week so I could be surprise come Sat :eek:

What happened to Lowly Knights, Alex. Is that single digit correct?

Vi

Vi, enjoy your donuts. It's yours. "Lowly Knights", hah!! 4 in a team and only 3pts. If AMF's score sheet is correctly, we are still on the 9th rung.

Hi Everyone,

Week 16 has now been updated. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

See you all Saturday.

Ben

Hey Everyone,

Week 17 has now been updated. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Ben

Hi Everyone,

Week 18 standing sheet has been loaded. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Ben

I think Ben is away this week guys. Please refer to Amf website under Results for our League Scores.
Cheers,
Alex :)

Back
Top Bottom