SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

My drink buddy, Maurice Sgroi bowled a 236 game. Tony Pappin who bowled very well during our Dunn Shield shot a 233 game. Deano Soyka also bowled very well for his average. Keep up the good bowling guys.
And for the ladies it was two way battle between Angela Puleo and Alice Chiah. Every time Angela bowls well, her team, Rebels always gets twenty plus points. Go Team Rebel!! And for Alice....well she just loves to beat her hubby. Lol
Edsel Salalila had enough of carrying team Delta Multizone. He is going to start a new team next year. Here's your chance to carry your team Dylan ;)
Angela Puleo is the bowler of the week. Go "Hot Stuff" :D

Have a great week all.
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 20 standing sheet is now available. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Three more weeks to go. Things are hotting up guys!! Bowler of the year will receive $100 cash. It is very very close this year. There's also a special 7- 10 award :D All will be revealed at our Presentation night.
Our lovely treasurer, Annie Ha managed to get eight course meal deal for under $40. Wine and dine the night away.
Thanks to some great ideas from our good friend Joe Tomasinski, we have some big plans for next year including some bonding sessions ;)
Alex

PROPOSED PAYOUTS FOR 2009 BASED ON 14 TEAMS.

1ST $4000 ($2000) EACH ROUND
2ND $3000 ($1500)
3RD $2400 ($1200)
4TH $2000 ($1000)

5TH $1800 ($900)
6TH $1600 ($800)
7TH $1400 ($700)
8TH $1200 ($600)

9TH $1000 ($500)
10TH $800 ($400)
11TH $700 ($350)

12TH $600 ($300)
13TH $500 ($250)
14TH $400 ($200) Guaranteed

We started this league five years ago mainly to look after the bottom teams and for the Spirit of Fair Play for every bowler regardless of their colour and average.
Bowler of the week will receive a box of juicy Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Every week.
Plus $500 for the first bowler to bowl our first 300 game (Saturday Nights) only.
Be part of a caring and fair paying league.

Alex

Rodney Veal, what else to say.... you're a legend mate :D
When everyone else struggled tonight, Rodney bowled 706 series. Nice one mate.
Team Rebel again did very well. Wait and see how many points they won this week Micky :p
Alana Sgroi wants everyone to know she bowled ok!!
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 21 standing sheet is now available.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League Website.

I have had some inquiries about our league from some of our friends from the saturday league at FH. This year will be their last year it seems!!
Alex

Hi Alex...

It's good to see Angela, Steve and Freda are doing so well... without me... (sheds a tear) Just a pity there is not another 15 weeks left.
Guess you could say i made the ultimate sacrifice for the team :D
Hope all goes well for the last 3 weeks and next season... no cameo's (coz i'm a hack)but i'll try and drop by when i'm not a work... :mad:

No worries Micky. Things are looking good for next year guys. I was told there will be two new teams joining us.
Give it up to our Chelsea Legend, Jim Murphy who bowled five strikes in a row and got the biggest cheer of the night!! Go Jimmmy ;)
Delta Multizone creamed our team tonight...especially that young "Hack" Dylan Chow :D
Never mind, we lost to a better team.
Alex

Hi AlexnJudy

I manage to get here

I nearly had to cry wee wee wee all the way home. It was like a grandma losing to a grandson. When I stopped to think, I actually didnt do that bad. I did bag 3 pts against Dylan's 4 but his 2 strong games added to his team total and that was what killed us.

Well! Better luck next time.

Hey Everyone,

Week 22 Standing Sheet is now available.
To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Welcome to Totalbowling Monica. Thanks to your bowling, we were second. Young Dylan is heartless. He has got no Respect for the elders lol.
Bowler of the week is Peter Allen :eek: Go Pete.
Congratulations also to "Pat Cash" Murphy for bowling his 222 game :D
Alex

:band:

yeah go Mr Peter Allen........

well done mate.... you obviously got there in time... hehheheh

and what can we say about Mr. murphy.....:beerchug:

jeanine

Gee, I wonder who won this round? ;)

Go Posse Victoria!

"We love you cause you're Victorian!" :p

Congratulations Team Pappadams :cool:
Runner up was Team Delta Multizone and the third place went to Team Knox Knights. Well done all. Ben and Vanessa will update the list for us shortly.
If you're looking for a fun and fair paying league for next year, please send us a pm.
Thanks everyone for your support and have a great :newyear:
Kind Regards
JudynAlex

Hey Everyone,

The final standing sheet is now available to view.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Great game everyone ... especially Pappadam's you won by a sufficient amount of points with a 20 and a half i think. We lost to the better team but it was fun :) i enjoyed playing in an adult league despite being a juniour. Thank you Ben and Vanessa for keeping the scoring correct and updated. Well done guys!!!! Thankyou to our president Alex for resolving any problems. But DONT WORRY!!!! NEXT YEAR WATCH OUT!!!! Dylan is coming ;)

congratulations Tony and Vanessa told you last week you had it won, now just bring that form to thursday nights for me and i'll be happy:)

Back
Top Bottom