SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

On behalf of team Pappadams I would like to say thank you to everyone for their great sportsmanship throughout the year. This would have to be the best league that we have been involved in.

There is still room for anyone wishing to join a fantastic league next year. Give Knox a call if you're interested.

Vanessa & Tony:)

On behalf of Executive Committee and Bowlers of Super League Knox, we would like to express our gratitude and appreciation to the Management and staff members of AMF KNOX for their professionalism and highest work etiquette for this year. Not even a single issue with pre bowl scores and NO score tempering by staff members. We appreciate your honesty and integrity team. Keep up the good work.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the year 2009.

Alex Krishnan
President of Super League Knox

Ps Don't forget our Presentation / Dinner Night this Saturday.

Had a great night at the Presentation, such a friendly atmosphere and everyone getting along. That is how a league should be. Can't wait for the season to start again.
Also thanks to the committee you all did a great job.
Merry Chrissy and Happy New Year to all from the Legend Family

Since we had extra cash in the kitty....we decided to give away every team $100 extra which means team 13 received $300 for bowling 23 weeks. Beat that for fair payout!!
Ben Tait will be looking after our league for next year. You guys better be nice to him. He doesn't take any crap like Natasha :p
Season starts on 17th of January 2009.
Have a safe one people.
Alex

Super League Knox

Where: Amf Knox

When: Saturdays

Time: 5.15 Pm

Number of Weeks: 2 Rounds of 24 weeks.

Team: 4 Persons X 3 Games

Cost: $25 Per Bowler Per Week.

Season Starts: 17 January 2009

Handicap: 80% of 200

Point System: Max 30 Points (Individual Win, Team Win & Series Win)

Left over Cash to be distributed to the lower teams.
(Last round the last team got paid $300)

Bowler of the week gets a box of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts :cool:

Payouts Based on (14 teams x 24 Weeks)

1st $2000
2nd $1500
3rd $1000

4th $800

5th $700

6th $600

7th $550

8th $500

9th $450

10th $400

11th $350

12th $300

13th $250

14th $200

Individual & Team Payouts. Plus free dinner at the end of the year.
**This league will be strictly limited to 16 teams, so please register now**

Give AMF KNOX a ring on 03 - 9887 2322.
Thanks.
Alex

Been advised that we have the minimum 14 teams for this year guys. If we get couple more teams, we will increase all the payouts. Here's a challenge to all our bowlers ....invite a bowler or a friend and get more money in your pocket ;)
Alex

he also rolled 223 and 235 to go with it so definitely watch out :) it was pretty to watch all pocket except one and left solid 10 pin

Thank Alex and the Super League Bowlers for making me so welcome on Saturday night.
It was good to see everyone enjoying themselves even at the League meeting and all though the night.
First night and win the Raffle prize great .
Now all I need to do is learn to ball again after 15 years break

Another Box Hill bowler from 70s & 80s

Cheers Brian Go The Rebels

Great to have you as part of our league Brian. I would also like to welcome my good friend, Ivan Aranda and his lovely girl friend Michelle to Super League. Bowler of the week was Fyke Roque who just beat Mrs Legend, Kerry Murphy.
Well done to Tony Pappin for bowling his 299 game. Well done mate. Andrea, you've got your wish....now for the other half to kick in ;)
Alex

I might have got my wish but Tony last received a just reward of $1000 as part of the OZ Tenpin incentive scheme for high games as spoken about by Tonx in another thread. He did come back to earth though and bowled a gutter first ball on one of his shots last night, sorry Tony :)

I might have got my wish but Tony last received a just reward of $1000 as part of the OZ Tenpin incentive scheme for high games as spoken about by Tonx in another thread. He did come back to earth though and bowled a gutter first ball on one of his shots last night, sorry Tony :)

What a great incentive from OZ Tenpin for their bowlers :)
Alex

Super League Knox would like to welcome our good friends, Elena Mundy, Sex Goddess, Mary Mundy and Ferdie Binene to our league. Bowler of the week was Chris Chuson. We need one more bowler for Simon's team. Don't forget to hand in your TBA cards to our lovely league secretary Vanessa. Team Rebel top of the ladder :cool:

Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 4 Standing Sheet is now available.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Thanks Ben for posting the standing sheet for this season. That's the beauty of online :D.

Now I just need to get more handicap. Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom