SUPER LEAGUE KNOX - Season 2

Watch out for some good scores guys. Josh Morel bowled a 279 game to beat his own league high game. But that's not all. Chung Chiah recovering from his knee surgery rolled a 279 game too. Both missed out the $500 offered to our first ever bowler to bowl a 300 game in our league. I believe Chung also bowled his first 700 series at Amf Knox.
I was told "Our Hack" Vi Huynh picked up a 7-10 ;)
Well bowled all. Have a great week.
Alex

Half a point to win Round 2? That's how close it was I was told. Ben will update the results once all scores been checked. Congrats to the winning team.
We have been advised few more bowlers will be joining us next season.
On behalf of the committee and bowlers of Super League Knox, we would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have a safe one.
Alex :newyear:

let me say this:rolleyes:,good league:cool:,good people:eek:good god:confused:, it is always good to play in these condions,,, BUT:cool: MR ALEX TAKE NOTE.:confused:..wisdom got this league where it is today.. that is YOU, JUDY & the whole team:p. xmas wishes to you & family,,:), my new years resolution is for you:eek:. I will suport man utd :mad: for no more than 24 hours:mad:,against any team other than CHELSEA,( politital reasons),this is my gift ...:surrender:

merry xmas:newyear: alexnjudy & family;).do you need JIMS:p 24 hours now:mad:,for support:p.. 0-1 to ASTON VILLA at home....:mad:..not good:rolleyes:

Thanks Kerry and Jim. We love your sense of humour mate. Keep it up.
I think the last time we lost a game against Aston Villa at home was 15 years back. Never mind, they deserve the win because they played well on the day.
Yes Jim. We are wiser and smarter now but in all honesty the success of our league is all of us mate :)
Alex

Hi Everyone,

I have double checked all the points and scores and would like to congratulate Never Surrender for winning Round 2 of the Super League.

To view the final standing sheet please click on the link below.

Final Standing Sheet

See you all Saturday Night.

Ben

Since we have extra cash from our fundraising, every team now will be receiving $100 extra tonight. That makes the last team receiving $300 for bowling 24 weeks. We will also be providing a financial statement so that our bowlers know where their money went. The final week's Krispy Kreme Bowler of the Week was Ivan Aranda. Well done mate.
See you all tonight.
Alex

Back
Top Bottom