SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Bravo Alex. 140 over avg series. Cya all Saturday. Anyone miss me? Guess not. Everyone is bowling so well without me.

Hey Everyone,

Week 20 has now been updated. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Also if you would like to check previous weeks standing sheets goto the standing sheets menu on the left side of the website.

Ben

Give it up to team Pappadams without the Adams tonight! Time to change the team name I reckon. Tonights results should be Pappamurphyadams ;)
Team Tornado was wiped out by Junior Murphy ( Brendan) and Mrs Pappins ( Vanessa) Well done team.
Vi mate,
If you're wondering how many points your team got... it's 16 buddy.

Have a great week all and a big thank you to our Tech and Managers, especially Jayne Parlby for looking after our league.

Alex

Vi mate,
If you're wondering how many points your team got... it's 16 buddy.

Thanks Alex. 16 is pretty good without me for the team. More interested when the scores are out, either by Ben or AMF, on how Tornado did.

Vi

I have pre bowled for tomorrow night fellow Knox Knights - my scores were............:swear: :sorry:

Alex when you see what I bowled you will be screaming :wtf1: Bowl well buddy you will need to! I owe you a few drinks I think.

Sorry Alex i tried to encourage her but apparently me telling Lana she is **** does not work:confused:

Hi Everyone,

Week 22 has now been updated. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Ben

Alex when you see what I bowled you will be screaming :wtf1:
Am I really that nasty :rolleyes: I should have known mate. You know you can't bowl when the "ass" is watching you :p Just kidding Gazza.
Well done to Boi Ma for for winning the doughnuts. It's great when our lower average bowler win the bowler of the week award.
Congratulations to our Vice President, Cristy Chow for bowling the league's female high game. Dylan is still in shock :D And some nice shooting by Mr Chiah against our team.Well bowled.
Don't forget to support the tournament organised by our friends from PTBL this sunday at Dandy.
Please feel free to update any high games from your team mates. I can only update some scores when I see them or when someone mention them to me.
Thanks,
Alex
Three kinds of people. The first one, people that make thing happen. Second, people that watch things happen. The third, people that sit on the ass all day biatch, whinge and destroy everything that happens :)

Answer for those in pm for the tournament.

Date: 21 June
Time: 9.30 am

First venue : Amf Dandenong,second most prob Amf Boronia, third Amf Knox,
fourth Amf Forest Hill and so on.
Format: Singles bowling 6 games with handicap. 90 % of 200. Male max handicap 40 and for the ladies 50 max.
Cost : $60

Payouts based on 40 entries.
1st $450
2nd $220
3rd $170
4th $140
5th $120
And lots of friendly Filo smiles ;)

Cheers,
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 23 has now been updated. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Also before we bowl the final week I will hand out the payouts for this season.

To see them online please click the following link.

Payouts

Ben

Congratulations to team Tornado for winning round 1. Well bowled guys. It's amazing how Annie Ha can bowl well while collecting all the prize fund money from us. Top job Annie. Top job also to our league secretary, Ben Adams for updating our league scores. Bowler of the week was Joseph Manalang.
We will be starting round 2 next week and if you know anyone that might be interested in joining our league, please invite them. Thanks guys.
Did Lana Hart really bowled a 245 game :new_shocked:
Alex

Hey Everyone,

I would like to congratulate the Tornado team for winning this round.

The final standing sheet for round 1 is available to view please click the link below to the super league website.

I hope everyone has had a great round and I look forward to starting the next round this Saturday.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom