SUPER LEAGUE KNOX - Season 2

Hi Everyone,

Week 10 standing sheet is now available.

To view please click the link below to the Super League website.

Ben

probably 5-7-10 as i was there. as he was going for strike but end up like that!!!! unbelievable... lol. or vice versa - 1-7-10. but it seems first pin is further so i take 5-7-10 lol

Thanks everyone for your thoughtfullness and kind words. It was 5-7-10. Just for the records.....I did the same thing three times in a row few months back :surrender: Been struggling lately due to my injury. Never mind, I am officially a handicapped bowler again :D
The AMF PTBL/SLK Tournament is on the 20th of Sept and this time it will be held at AMF Forest Hill. Please come and support us.
Bowler of the week is Cristy Chow. See you all tomorrow.

Alex

The AMF PTBL/SLK Tournament is on the 20Th of Sept and this time it will be held at AMF Forest Hill. Please come and support us.

Clash with another comp in Victoria oops love to do both Forest Hill what a centre :p

Have a saturday off Alex see u at Knox your shout:beerchug:

Hey Everyone,

Week 11 standing sheet is now available.

Check out the Super League website for the latest standing sheets including previous ones.

Ben

thanks for new guy ED( mr ed ) MABERLY:p,top bloke, good player, instant results:cool: untouchables looking very TOUCHABLE now;)...lol

Hey Everyone,

Week 12 standing sheet is now available.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Ben

Hi Everyone,

Week 13 standing sheet is now available.

If you wish to view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Ben

Super League Knox welcomes our good friend, Matthew Lambrick to our league ;)
Bowler of the week was Edsel Salalila.
Alex

Awesome bowling from my team mate, Robert. Great series with a handicap finger :D.

Best effort by the team to bowl over Tornado with a better Hurricane named Juroes!!!!! :roflmao:

Expect to see some high games when the games are posted on AMF league site. 4 lanes to the left look surprisingly dodgy with so many X's.

Pity Matt will only be joining us next week because his team mate Chung Chiah was on fire tonight but his scores doesn't count cause he was only a pacer. Nice bowling by Mr Ed Maberly :D
Alex

Hi All,

I have posted the standing sheet for week 14 on the Super League website.

To view please click on the link below.

See you all Saturday.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom