SUPER LEAGUE KNOX - Season 2

Congratulations to Kirsten Ford and Jenny Vandenham for teaming up in the womens doubles to win Gold on day 2 of the National Restricted Challenge at Mt Gravatt.:D

After checking the ladder for 10/10/09 I was wondering why Brenden's 3rd game score of 203 (prebowled) would be missing???

Hi Kerry,

I actually noticed this late saturday night and fixed it with Leanne.

The standing sheet has been amended and I have linked on the Super League website.

To view please click the link below.

See you all next week.

Ben

I see Alex bowled one of his better games at Forest Hills tonite and got spanked by a Female at the same time:eek: Must be all those donuts he wins on the weekend at Knox :p

I got spanked because my parents taught me to respect my elders :p
Well done Robyn Bull. She was on fire last night but her spare game let her down.
Donuts??? Next years' Bowler of the Week will be getting "Jenny Craig" Vouchers :D
Alex

Hi All,

Week 16 has now been updated. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

See you Saturday

Ben

Well done!!! congrats on your 700's series. i done 5 this year, the more you get them the easier it get lol.

Go team "Give us the Donuts" :D
Please don't forget guys, we need the numbers and cash (for sub and guest) for our Presentation/Dinner Night by next week. Thank you.
Alex

Alex I left our numbers sheet and money for two extras at the bowl on Thursday... did you get it?

We did receive it mate. Thanks. All we have to do now is look for a belly dancer for the night. Any takers ;)
Alex

We did receive it mate. Thanks. All we have to do now is look for a belly dancer for the night. Any takers ;)
Alex

Ummmm WHY do we need a belly dancer:confused: Count me out i do not have enough of anything to wobble around ROFLMAO

Back
Top Bottom