SUPER LEAGUE KNOX - Season 2

vi

I start a new thread as Season 2 has started!!

Looks like my team is at Stage 5 of Hurricane. Very weak to start off ... I wonder how many donuts they ate that they forgot about getting points.

Well done to "Show Me The Money" team on leading the money ladder.

Congrats to Edsel on a nice series there. That old body of yours is doing just fine. No pain there! Must be the name change of the team :p LOL

Hope to see you all this Sat.

Vi

Lol mate. To be fair to your team, they gave half of your doughnuts to the runner up, Lana Hart but she forgot to take it with her. So we gave it to our lovely staff members.
Well done to Kirsten Ford who bowled very well for her average. Hopefully she will get the doughnuts this week :)
See you saturday.
Alex

There won't be any update for three weeks guys. Mainly to establish all your averages and to sort out teams. Super League Knox would like to welcome Bob Davies to our league.
Bowler of the week was Edsel Salalila. Well bowled mate.
Alex

There won't be any update for three weeks guys. Mainly to establish all your averages and to sort out teams. Super League Knox would like to welcome Bob Davies to our league.
Bowler of the week was Edsel Salalila. Well bowled mate.
Alex

If you still want to check your scores, check out AMF site.

Welcome Bob to SuperLeague!! Enjoy the fun of bowling and if you do a great series, free DONUTS!!

Congrats to Marco Puleo on a great series. I reckon you will get the donuts. Technical help from Bob did wonders for you!

Club 200 welcomes Ivan and Chung to the fold. Unsure why Josh isn't there considering his 685 series. Technical gitch?

Show Me The Money still leads the ladderboard with the biggest of margin.

Recover quickly Tony and good luck Chung. Hope to see you both in action sooooooooooon.

hahhaha Alex i think the team name we discussed is
now perfect....hahhahha

Go team "Sum-Ting-Wong"......

Done deal with the new team name mate. Our Chelsea Legend, Jim Murphy is well to bowl again and we would like to welcome him back to Super League Knox :)
Alex

Hey, Nice going on Saturday team mates! 26 points and a move into second place OMG! :eek: I can't see what you all bowled right now as the individual and team pages won't load but well done!!!

Hey Everyone,

I have finished working out and correcting the standing sheets.

All 3 Weeks are available on the Super League website.

To view please click on the link below.

Don't forget the PTBL/SLK Singles Handicap Tournament this Sunday at AMF KNOX. So far, the numbers been good.
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 4 standing sheet is now available on the Super League website.

To view please click on the link below.

Looks like Pappadams are back;)

Indeed they are ... for this week anyway :D. Well done to the ladies for pushing to the top.

Finally with settled averages for the league ... does it interesting. 3 people over 200. Hey Josh you finally have the right avg on the standing sheet!! Way to go.

After today's tourny at Knox, I reckon we can add Alex to that 200 list. Well done mate on the win. At least 6 SuperLeague bowlers supported the tourny today. Good fun. I did the honourable thing and gave off 3rd place.

Good on Bob for winning the donuts via raffle tickets. There's more than 1 way to get it :p.

Have a good week!

hey vanessa, have you been taking some of Tony's drugs? nice bowling leading into Emerson in a couple of weeks:)

Indeed they are ... for this week anyway :D. Well done to the ladies for pushing to the top.

Finally with settled averages for the league ... does it interesting. 3 people over 200. Hey Josh you finally have the right avg on the standing sheet!! Way to go.

After today's tourny at Knox, I reckon we can add Alex to that 200 list. Well done mate on the win. At least 6 SuperLeague bowlers supported the tourny today. Good fun. I did the honourable thing and gave off 3rd place.

Good on Bob for winning the donuts via raffle tickets. There's more than 1 way to get it :p.

Have a good week!

Hey SL bowlers...

Thank you for your support for the tournament on the weekend. Alex, awesome bowling!!

HATS OFF to Vi for an honorable admission and as he said, lost his 3rd place due to a scoring error from the counter results. TRUE GENTLEMAN!!!

Leo

hey vanessa, have you been taking some of Tony's drugs? nice bowling leading into Emerson in a couple of weeks:)
She was on fire too last night. Well bowled Vanessa. And for our "hack" Vi, he bowled ok :D
On behalf of SLK, we would like to congratulate Ben and Sarah who got engaged this week. Best wishes for the both of you.
Good luck to all our bowlers trying out for Knox Dunn Shield today.
Alex

Back
Top Bottom