Sunday 12th of November. NSW Sport Series to Begin!

Hey Cowman!

Count me in! There will be more coming from Canberra too, but I'll let them confirm their attendance as they can.

And good for you Cow!

Cheers,
Jason

Hey Guys,

With the Postponement of the Bowlers Basement Open until next year. We have decided to move the first weekend of the Sport Series Back to the 26th of November. Hopefully this doesn't cause anyone who already has their name down to miss the event, but opens it up to allow more people to bowl.
The Calendar for events next year will be up when the Official Calander on the TBA site is up.

Listing as of today.

Stephen Cowland
Sue Cassell
Andrew Magill
Matt Reily
Chris Baker
Peter Miller
Shaun Carriage
Adam Goldberg
Andrew Lloyd
Sam Romeo
Glen Andreson
Mark Ward
Rob Alston
Jason Doust
Bobby O’Reilly
James Sitters
Matt Sing
Jen Jones
Adam Svechheimers

Come on everyone who Voted YES! in the previous topic! Get your name down and come bowl!!

Later Da Cowman!

Hey Guys,
With the Postponement of the Bowlers Basement Open until next year. We have decided to move the first weekend of the Sport Series Back to the 26th of November. Hopefully this doesn't cause anyone who already has their name down to miss the event, but opens it up to allow more people to bowl.
The Calendar for events next year will be up when the Official Calander on the TBA site is up.
Listing as of today.
Stephen Cowland
Sue Cassell
Andrew Magill
Matt Reily
Chris Baker
Peter Miller
Shaun Carriage
Adam Goldberg
Andrew Lloyd
Sam Romeo
Glen Andreson
Mark Ward
Rob Alston
Jason Doust
Bobby O’Reilly
James Sitters
Matt Sing
Jen Jones
Adam Svechheimers
Come on everyone who Voted YES! in the previous topic! Get your name down and come bowl!!
Later Da Cowman!

im out, i dont think my wife will like the idea of me being in wollongong the morning after i get married

I would of left it were it was or maybe the weekend of the 19th only because the brunswick cup is on the week after and cost for people my be a bit high to bowl in both

Matt,

Sorry to hear that you can't make the tournament. But best of luck with your wedding!, and congratulations!

The 19th is the weekend of Fairfield Youth. As far as we know the 26th doesn;t clash with any other competition as opposed to the 12th, where it clashed with two other events.

Here is an Updated list of entries.

Spots are filling up quick, so get your entry in soon!!

Stephen Cowland
Sue Cassell
Andrew Magill
Chris Baker
Peter Miller
Shaun Carriage
Adam Goldberg
Andrew Lloyd
Sam Romeo
Glen Andreson
Mark Ward
Rob Alston
Jason Doust
Bobby O’Reilly
James Sitters
Matt Sing
Jen Jones
Adam Svechheimers
Jono Hurley
Neil Donnelly
Justin McGlashan

Later Da Cowman!

Michael, your name is down.

Matt, I can't change the heading. I'll see if one of the mod's will be nice enough to do it for me. Again, sorry to hear you can't make it. We'll make sure your not getting married on the next one! Congratulations again mate, have a good one!

Later Da Cowman!

hahah naa only married once, count me in for the next one. Just done have it the 1st weekend in feb as there is a tourny at blacktown

With 3 weeks still to go we now have 35 bowlers! It's shaping up to be an awesome event with people making the journey from Canberra!
I'd like to thank everyone for their support of the event so far. It's been awesome.

Squad Listing as of today.

1.Stephen Cowland
2.Sue Cassell
3.Andrew Magill
4.Yannick Kerjean
5.Peter Miller
6.Shaun Carriage
7.Adam Goldberg
8.Andrew Lloyd
9.Sam Romeo
10.Glen Andreson
11.Mark Ward
12.Rob Alston
13.Jason Doust
14.Bobby O’Reilly
15.James Sitters
16.Matt Sing
17.Jen Jones
18.Adam Svechheimers
19.Jono Hurley
20.Neil Donnelly
21.Justin McGlashan
22.Michael Craig
23.Ross Sanson
24.Dayne Johnson
25.John Carroll
26.Chris Thomas
27.JP Li
28.Cameron Diversi
29.Greg Woods
30.Alan Shephard
31.Andrew Cherrett
32.Ken McLachlan
33.Michael Cunningham
34.Andi Julias
35.Ceto Sandoval

Thanks again eveyone who has put forth ideas and put their names down!

Later Da Cowman!

Cowman, I am not going to be bowling in this event. I am bowling for the crocs in the STBL that day. please remove my name from the list.

Hey Everyone,

Just letting you all know that we have hit our 36 bowlers. So the prizefund will definatly be paid out in full.
There will be a BBQ after the Tournament on Sunday for a bit of lunch and a drink or two.
If everyone could be there for 8:45 it would be a great help to making sure that we get started at 9am.

Here is the squad listing as of today. Any further questions either PM me on here or call me on 0405649136.

1. Stephen Cowland
2. Sue Cassell
3. Shaun Carriage
4. Adam Goldberg
5. Andrew Lloyd
6. Sam Romeo
7. Glen Andreson
8. Mark Ward
9. Rob Alston
10. Jason Doust
11. Bobby O’Reilly
12. James Sitters
13. Matt Sing
14. Jen Jones
15. Adam Svechheimers
16. Jono Hurley
17. Neil Donnelly
18. Justin McGlashan
19. Michael Craig
20. Ross Sanson
21. Dayne Johnson
22. John Carroll
23. Chris Thomas
24. JP Li
25. Cameron Diversi
26. Greg Woods
27. Alan Shephard
28. Andrew Cherrett
29. Ken McLachlan
30. Michael Cunningham
31. Andi Julias
32. Ceto Sandoval
33. Chris Harvey
34. Christian Purdue
35. Ross Brown
36. Chris Slattery
37. Tony Murray

Thanks everyone!

Later Da Cowman!

Re: Sunday 26th of November. NSW Sport Series to Begin!

Hey Cow,

Looking forward to this. Are you going to post a pattern or at least tell us the length and volume, so we can prepare gear?

Cheers,
Jason

Jason,

Pattern is still being tinkered around. What I can definatly tell you is that it will be about 38-39 feet, with just under 20ml of oil. Which seems to be plently on these Kegel Edges.

We now have just under the amount needed for a full pay out with some people dropping out late. We have no problems taking more then the 36 so if anyone wants to bring some mates along to bowl please do! More people we get, the more we can pay back!

Also, the BBQ after the bowling will be totally free. Should be enough sausages and Rissoles going around for everyone to have 1 or 2.

The membership won't be starting this time around. However, we are looking to have that implemented for the next event.

Squad listing as of... today.

1. Stephen Cowland
2. Shaun Carriage
3. Adam Goldberg
4. Andrew Lloyd
5. Sam Romeo
6. Glen Andreson
7. Mark Ward
8. Rob Alston
9. Jason Doust
10. Bobby O’Reilly
11. James Sitters
12. Jen Jones
13. Adam Svechheimers
14. Neil Donnelly
15. Michael Craig
16. Ross Sanson
17. Dayne Johnson
18. John Carroll
19. Chris Thomas
20. JP Li
21. Cameron Diversi
22. Greg Woods
23. Alan Shephard
24. Andrew Cherrett
25. Ken McLachlan
26. Michael Cunningham
27. Andi Julias
28. Ceto Sandoval
29. Chris Harvey
30. Christian Purdue
31. Ross Brown
32. Chris Slattery
33. Tony Murray
34. Scott Robinson

Thanks for everyone coming, and hopefully we get a few more by Sunday morning!

Later Da Cowman!

Back
Top Bottom