Sun City Squad lists

Don't forget you wallet beachie boy for those side bets! :lol: By the way Sam, I think the lanes will be a little too dry for you with your power shot :lol:

Hey Wild Turkey

I think your prediction is a half descent one but you seem to have overlooked a few of the local juniors… the likes of Tyson and Wade Jones as well as Marc Newman (and maybe the ever popular Adam Neily) could well be up in the top 15.. as they were last year.. in fact I believe they gave most of your top 15 a good touch up last year… don’t over look these young guns..

I would be looking at removing Gary, Rossberge and maybe Atfield from your top 15.. rumor has it they are a bit out of form of late and yeah well the conditions are gonna be tough.. good luck to Hembrow as well.

Keep it real ladies and see you all there

Good to see a bit of confidence there in young Marc Newman tipping himself. Game for the odd side bet, marc?

Rob.

yeah mate i am up for a bit of a wager.. if the odds suit me well enough.. lay ya deal on the table and i'll get back to ya... conditions are gonna be tough as usual.. this is where your so called experiance should show.. the real junior threats will be from tyson(not really a junior but close enough) and wade. but being a betting man i would place your money on me.

we will see how it is.. i am out a few weeks due to tendonitous in my arm. i'll get back to you on that.

so what do you think.

anyone else what do you think on the situation.

what about you brown beach boys what is your call

where do ya stand

keep it real ladies.. good to see our man robbie has donw his reasearch...

CONGATUALTIONS!!!

Congratulations to Sam. Hope you and your wonderful wife-to-be will be very happy in the future. Best Wishes.

Also, big hugs to Frank N for his birthday!!! :)

Hi Marc, I'll have to see how much cash I have left after the Calcutta...Since you beat me last year, you should be giving me odds-lol-. 'Experience' down south goes out the window up here, it just depends how the ol' white dot carries when they dry out!

Might look at getting together a high game pot for the qualifying if enough are interested, maybe put in 10 or 20 bucks and pay the high game each block (3 game blocks, don't forget) for those in the pool. Can't run brackets and bowl too. Whaddya reckon?

Rob.

Hey Beachy, if you see yourself in the next few days can you check whether Sam is going to bowl? At the moment, you and Sam are scratched. BTW, say hi to Sam for me, will ya? Thanks Sam. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom