BURDEKIN OPEN $3000 FIRST PLACE GUARANTEED SQUAD LISTINGS

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey everyone sorry for the delay in listing the squads for the Burdekin Open. Also to those that have not payed there deposit unfortunatly i will have to staqrt giving spots to those who pay. (SORRY).

SQUAD A

(1) Teletubby
(2) Darren Harris
(3) Peppi Prior
(4) Mark Vreeken ?
(5) Tyson Jones
(6) Kerry Merrit
(7) Gary Norman
(8) Adrian Mann
(9 - 24) still available

SQUAD B

(1) Leigh Harris
(2) Kate Murry
(3) Toni Reece
(4) Kirsten McKell
(5) Madeline Hill
(6) Veronice Acres
(7) John Dunn
(8) Shaun Dunn
(9) Errol Foo
(10) Colin Reece
(11) Marc Newman
(12) Greg Langford
(13) Ricky Brunnell
(14) Barry Morgan
(15 - 24) still avalable

SQUAD C

(1) Sean Marjanovic
(2) Zach Waters
(3) John Filko
(4) Shane Rossberg (Also Official Sponsor Of Burdekin Open)
(5) Rob Buckley
(6) Kirsty Buckley
(7) Bluey Grimes
(8) Rob Kaluchi
(9) Sam Nucifora Jnr
(10) Kim Carney
(11) Frank Nucifora Jnr
(12) George Frilingos
(13) Angelo Nucifora
(14) Trent Bosel
(15) Joseph Nucifora
(16) Chris Quail
(17) Brando
(18) MYSTERY WOMAN
(19) Peter Brown
(20) Peter Cotton
(21) Craig Hembrow
(22) Steve Ellul
(23) Barry Parks
(24) Rob McGrath

SQUAD D

(1) Don McKay
(2) Michael Duggan
(3) Michelle Duggan
(4) Chris Carney
(5) Karen Gill
(6) Kim Munsen
(7) Ricky Carlos

Thats the Updated list, dont forget the BBQ and the Calcutta Friday Night. With such good numbers and great support from sponsors the prize fund is sure to stay the way it is. Thanx to track for there sponsorship of a brand new ball.

Sam

Just an idea for the Calcutta I picked up overseas. Anyone who doesnt go for $5 or more gets placed in a " POOL " and at the end of the Calcutta the " POOL " is auctioned as 1 single entity. Which means if you own the " POOL " you own everyone in it. You may have 5 bowlers, you may have 20. It offers good value no matter how you look at it and usually boosts the prize pool alot more if the bowlers were auctioned by themselves.

Something to think about..............

George

Hey everyone just a quick post to update the squads, unfortunatly they have taken my EDIT button away from me so ill just updte you all on the new names as they come in. Once closer to the event ill do a full squad listings for you all to have a look.

Squad B Add

Craig Mcintosh
Daniel Ponti

Squad D Add

Rob Merchant
Scott Lauchlan
John Wilk
Peter Fletcher

Again i would like to thank those that are supporting the return of the Burdekin Open and we hope we can accomadate to all your needs, (george frilingos we may have some problems with your needs but ill try my best).
Please to those that are flying i urgently need your flight times so i can organise travelling to and from the centre.
Barry Morgan thanx for your email i will pick you up from the airport at 1.00pm.

Back
Top Bottom