Squad Listing North Queensland Open $11075

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey Guys to all those eagerly awaiting the squad listing here it is. With 60 nominations and only 12 spots left looking to be a very good tourny to attend.
SQUAD A 7.30AM CHECK IN
John Dunn
Mick Fenech
Gary Bailey
Stephen Hunt
Joe Gatt
Billy Gardiner
Colin Reese
Toni Reese
Craig McIntosh
Errol Foo
Brian Pilkington
Kirsty Buckley
Stephen Ellul
Leigh Harris
Daniel Ponti
Brendan Muscat
Bruce Doig
Laury Hill (ANIMAL)

SQUAD B (FULL) 1.45PM CHECK IN
Angelo Nucifora
Joseph Nucifora
Shaun Dunn
Rob Kaluci
Jagga Morgan
Frank Nucifora
Bronwyn Morgan
Sam Nucifora
Ricky Carlos
Steven Hampson
Trent Bosel
Jayson Pearson
Shane Melton
Kim Munson
Cameron Walsh
Barry Walsh
Roni Conquest
Brandon Qualischefski (DEFENDING CHAMPION)
Natasha Brennan
Chris Quail
Greek God
Phil Ramsay
Emma Rutton
Kate Wilton

SQUAD C 7.15PM CHECK IN
Lee Mathey
Shane Rossberg
Maddy Hill
Graham Allen
Greg Langford
Rob McGrath (MR 300)
Richard Brown
Ricki Brunnell
Mark Sheehan
Adam Lack
Josie Adams
Steve Foster
Adrian Mann
Ross Ciancio
Don Mckay
Lyn Muller
Rob Buckley
Peter Cotton

Burdekin Open Skins Listing

FRIDAY NIGHT 6.30PM START $40 ENTRY WIN $90

Lee Mathey
Shane Rossberg
Shaun Dunn
John Dunn
Rob McGrath
Rob Kaluci
Sam Nucifora
Angelo Nucifora
Joseph Nucifora
Frank Nucifora
Kim Munson
Steve Hampson
Ricky Carlos
Trent Bosel
Joe Gatt
Shane Melton
Laury Hill
Cameron Walsh
Barry Walsh
Ron Conquest
Brandon Qualifcheski
Billy Gardner
Jagga Morgan
Chris quail
Greek God
Phil Ramsay
Brian Pilkinton
Graham Allen
Errol Foo
Craig McIntosh
Emma Rutten
Kate Wilton
Mark Sheehan
Mick Fenech
Stephen Hunt
Gary Bailey
Ricky Brunell
Stephen Ellul
Leigh Harris
Adam Lack
Josie Adams
Greg Langford
Adrian Mann
Rob Buckley

Hey Sam

Can I grab Josie Adams' spot in the skins Friday night, seeing as she won't be there til Saturday????

Broni Morgan

I dont arrive until Saturday so no problem with giving my spot to Bronny. I did say I wasn't going to be there!

Just want to say congrats to Sam and all the Burdekin crew - looks to be one of the best fields ever assembled in NQ, and it should be a cracker of a tournament. Well done guys, looking forward to it.

$3000.00 NATIONALLY RATED BURDEKIN OPEN

Thanx Robbie and thankyou to everyone that is supporting this tournemant and every tourny in the north. Without you guys boweling just wont go ahead in North Queensland.
Hey Robbie good luck with all your billets for that weekend.

N.Q Burdekin Open $3000.00 Gauruanteed

Hey guys just a small note to let you all know that Brandon Qualischefski and Natasha Brennan have withdrawn from the open so there is spots now free in B Squad if anyone would like to take them up.

Hi Sam, could you move Kirsty into B squad thanks, and also Rick Carlos would like to move into A squad please.
See ya in a fortnight Mr Track. :)

Hey Gav

Hey Mate was it the reef trip that sold it for you mate?. Is the the family coming mate should i book you accomadation or are you right mate.

Hey Buckley

Hey Rob sorry mate i didnt see your post there but i have done those changes you wanted to do and i will see you all in a week. Does Ricky want to go to the reef?

Hey Sam
That would be great if you could book us a motel for the Friday and Saturday night for two only (kids are staying at Lou's mum's in Mackay so we're going to have a dirty weekend!!) The fishing trip sounds great but I'm pushing it getting this much time off as it is. We'll see you some time Friday arvo. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Thanks
Gav

Hey Gav

Ok mate i think i may have you booked in at my sisters house but if you want to have a dirty weekend mate i will book you in to a real motel and i will even put some robes and flowers out for you with the bed head lined with candles just to make the moment special for you. Let me know which choice of accomadation you wish

Sam you cracked us up!!
The motel accommodation sounds just fine thanks. See you next week and thanks for your troubles.
Gav

Hey sammy!

If at all possible could you change shaun into A Squad instead of B Squad please.

Thanx
Melissa

Skins

Thanx melissa, kerri, and Gav i have made all those changes for you all and i will see you all on Saturday.

TRACKSTAR
Sam Jnr

FLIGHT DETAILS N.Q.OPEN

Hi there everyone that is travelling north for the n.q.open/burdekin open could you all please reconfirm your flight details with me so i make sure none of you are left at the airport thankyou.
My email address is [email protected].
thankyou
Trackstar
Sam Jnr

Looks like its going to be a good tournament, pitty i won't be able to go home to see the action, have a good one Sam.

Back
Top Bottom