Strikes in a row in a non 300 game

• Thread starter fletcherpritchard
  • Start date
the other week i saw chris wingett, a 14 yr old from brisbane throw 254 239 against hamish rogers who had 300 236 and chris had 14 in a row last 8 of the first game and first 6 of the 2nd, which i though was pretty good for a 14 yr old. most i have had is 14 as well last 3 then front 11 when i was 14 also.

cheers,
faggy

I had 17 in a row at Greenslopes finshed game with 7 in a row started next with 10 bowled 288

Also at suncity earlier this year I did the same thing 17 in a row.
Finshed with 7 then started with the next 10. Got high game with that lol

Previous post put me at 9 in a game. Tonight went:

XXX6-XXXXXXXX 258

for eleven in one game. Yes the forth frame was awesome, awesome to the max!!!

Troy

*'TOPHER* said:
well i got dexters yesturday and i love em. today shot 9- XXXXXXXXXX for 11 in a row :) thats my high game

Thank goodness...Ill never have to hear you complain about not having them ever ever again! :rolleyes:

I bowled 9/ then 8 strikes in a row then 9/ X for a 269 yesterday PB for me!

Little macca said:
is he still bowling?????????
:D

Hi Little macca, sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Paul only bowls once in a blue moon if his old team requires another player. A real shame, because he would certainly be a force to be reckoned with if he bowled more often.

Before I took a break from bowling I had a bitter/sweet game.

XXXXXXXXXXX- (290)

I had been bowling an outside line for the game. When I came to the last ball, for what would be my first 300 game (yeah right), I remebered some advice from others that had bowled that perfect game. "Move a couple of boards to the right (I'm a lefty). This will allow for any tension and stop you pulling the ball across your body".

I took their advice; moved 2 boards to the right; and promptly placed my last ball into the gutter - I mustn't have been that nervous after all...

Shane.

Back
Top Bottom