Strikes in a row in a non 300 game

• Thread starter fletcherpritchard
  • Start date
I went 9/XX81XXXXX XXX 256 Game and then I went the front 4 in my next Game which made a not counted 300:(

Started with a split (6,10 & 7):
72|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X| = 279

I've had 289 many times now mostly like this:

9/|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|9|

Nighteyes300 said:
Ummm NO! it wasn't matto

Well fine then...

Someone told me that story about matto... Must have been spinning shit. Should have known. Oh well

Think it might have been Cameron Jenkins. I think he went something like that might have been gutter spare the punched out but it wasnt matto. Although Matto has developed a wicked back up shot for when the left opens up lol

A certain someone I know who I wont name (as he dosen't like to be reminded) threw 21 in a row over two games and didn't get a 300. Went 9 miss, off the sheet for 279, then front 10, 8 pin for a 289.

jedi_bowler said:
No alex REAL ONES.
(If you ask politely i might show you how to do it one day NOT)
Lets all hear how many you have thrown???
Bowled 289 like 3 times,thats before i had the KIDS#-o Forest Hill 279 twice.
Tournament in Manila rolled 289,279,268... yea i think it was 16 in a row ;) still got the TROPHY to show!!:D

Sam Parrella 1 night at Woodville bowl. Threw 14 strikes in 1 game for 280.
XF/XXXXXXXXXX
Struck on the foul, got up & got the spare. Bowled on the wrong lane in the 9th & got a strike, had to rebowl it on the right lane & struck anyway.

mine went like this
X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|X|7/8 for a 275
i got just a little too excited and nervous, oh well maybe next time.

nine in a row then 7 2 in the tenth for 265, yep i choke big time, after that many strikes i couldnt remember how too spare

before i gave bowling away in late 1997 was in a real purple patch early in the year.

One week i bowled
three in a row to open up then opened the 4th thanks to a spilt and struck out for a 260ish game

The following week i rolled my highest score
chucking 11 in a row only to leave a cold 7 pin on the last shot from what appeared to be a solid pocket ball

then the next week i did it again 11 in a game with just one spilt around the 4th frame.

I would deadset kill for that kind of form at the moment been back into it 9 weeks now and just cant score bowled a handful of low 200 hundreds but not much else.

At the Milton 1997
71,72,8/,71,9-X X X X XXX 201
One of four times 7 strikes in a row

ANOTHER ONE IS 201 AT THE ASPLEY BOWL 1997

HIGHEST SCORE FOR 7 STRIGHT STRIKES IS 229 AT THE MILTON BOWL-MYSELF TRYING TO FIND THIS INFO WHEN ?

MYSELF NOT REMEMBER WHERE ONE MORE IS ?

ANYWAY,
XXXX9/XX4/XXXX 253 IS CORRECT ONE AS OUR HIGHEST SCRATCH GAME IN OUR LIFE LAST YEAR AT THE AMF GREENSLOPES LANE (NOT 256)

DEAF LEFTY CHEERS

10 in a row for a 285 at Orbourne Park Bowl in WA. Threw 239 before it. Ended that game with 5 in a row. 15 in a row with a Gold Pro Rhino and no 300 to call my own.](*,)

my best was 9 in a row and then 7 miss for a 263. I couldnt believe it, 9 strikes in the pocket, and then missed the headpin...left a 1, 2, 4 and then missed that completely

well my best was last night. shot three games of 231, 279, 255. shot 16 strikes in a row and had 23 strikes in 24 shots.

had games of
9/9/X9/52XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX9/X
XXXXXX9/XX8/8

Chucky said:
well my best was last night. shot three games of 231, 279, 255. shot 16 strikes in a row and had 23 strikes in 24 shots.
had games of
9/9/X9/52XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX9/X
XXXXXX9/XX8/8

That's HUGE Chucky. You certainly had your eye in;)

Feral

DB4 HDB1
Lane#1 rules

lol yeah i had my eye in lol..

and yeah it was huge my first ever 700 and its 765.. :p

Oh and that was bowled with a new track darkside. :p

Back
Top Bottom